chapter 6

Goku after refreshing himself went to eat food to replenish his strength so that he could ready himself for the conversation with the girls.

After some time Goku went to see the girls who were on the capsule corps building.

Goku saw how they were bickering about something he only saw a spark inbetween their eyes and both bust where bumping with eachother.

Goku: Ano I want to talk to both of you but if you both fight with eachother I think I will settle this matter some other time.

Both bulma and chi chi after hearing what Goku said become panic and told him to wait so Goku waited calmly.

Chi chi: huh Goku as you already know about our childhood promise tell me what is the matter you want to discuss.

Bulma: Goku I want to date you and have family with you.

Goku: for both your words I first need to inform you I have a healthy relationship with snake princess kiyoko and soon to get married to her but kiyoko asked me to find more lovers and wives for me to love if you still want to persue an relationship with me we can try and I am not going to force you girls to be with me.

Both girls digested what Goku told them bulma was perfectly fine with the reason Goku told her and chichi although first reluctant at first an voice in her heart and head telling her if she misses an opportunity with Goku she is going to regret it so she accepted it.

After that Goku told he was planning to wish kiyoko to be brought to earth and later he will marry them to this both girls blushed and had a dreamy look yeah Goku knew it's still fast to marry them without fully knowing them but he could know them more after marriage.

And he just grabbed both their hands and in a instant he and them turned into particles of gold and was standing infront of temple of Kami who saw Goku with two women nodded and brought dragon Balls and summon shenron.

Shenron:" you have summoned me state your one wish I will grant you".

Goku: I wish to dissolve whatever link bound kiyoko the snake princess of snake way to dissolve and replace her with ant other person so that she could live here.

Shenron:" you wish shall be granted and farewell ".

After granting wish the balls flew across the world and before that Goku took three dragon balls from the seven ,4 star, 2star and 7 star balls with him and put them into his gate.

After the wish he thanked Kami and popo for collecting the dragon balls for him. he already gave the dragon radar to mr popo who collected the balls in advance.

After that Goku teleported towards the palace of kiyoko along with chi chi and bulma who had awe look on seeing the castle on the snake way.

Goku was greeted by and blur who latched to his body to see kiyoko with a smile thanking him he patted her head and introduced bulma and chi chi to her who first nervous but after had a pleasant conversation with kiyoko broke the ice.