chapter 2

After next few months were new experience for new Goku he trained to fully refine his mastery over ki and kami told him that he going to remove his tail to which Goku told no it is the only thing that remains him of his heritage.

After that Goku was send to pendulum room were he was forced to fight the stimulation of ancient saiyans who are personification of violence but Goku didn't give up he enter the room untill he was able to defeat the stimulations with no damage.

Goku went to korrin and asked senzu beans to which he told him that he was actually going to throw away them are give them to yachirobi to which Goku asked for barrel of beans which surprised him but he give him the barrel of senzu beans.

After that kami gave him weighted clothes were he started to intensify his training to get full potential of his body.

He asked kami if he could summon shenron and ask for a wish to that kami was ok with that so with weighted clothes Goku started to collect the dragon balls with bulma's radar which to his surprise in one piece after the battle.

He collected all the balls and ready to summon sheron.

Goku: Arise shenron and grant me my wish.

Sheron:"you have summoned me speak your wish"

Goku: first I want know if
multiverse really exists if so can you grand me the power's and treasures of golden king Gilgamesh and full mastery of his powers and treasures.

Shenron:"yes multiverse exists and your wish to have all powers and treasures of golden king Gilgamesh can be done you will feel backslash after receiving his power and granted I bid you farewell"his eyes glowed red and balls started to fly various directions.

After receiving the wish Goku become unconscious and experienced the life of golden king how he also was a momma's boy and only had enkidu like how he had Drake and fall of uruk and saw his life as heroic spirit how he actually loved the king of knights and his battle against shirou and other versions of him and all the swords countless riches of the world and holy grail every details are absorbed by Goku he also got the clairvoyance , sha nabaq imuru , melamuu dingir all things.

Goku woke at the place of kami's lookout and saw how kami was looking him as if he okay or not.

Kami: Goku what wish you wished for and why do you fainted at the end of wish.

Goku: kami are you aware of multiverse theory.

Kami: no I don't know about it and why do you ask it.

Goku: I asked shenron to if multiverse exist and if so can he grant me the ability of a person I thought would be good to have and I was able get the wish hehehe.

Kami: so what ability you got and whose power do you wish for.

Goku: I will show you open gate of Babylon.

And after that multiple portals started to open over goku's back and from the portals different weapons from swords , Lances, spears, trisula, hammers etc came which surprised kami.

Goku: This is gate of Babylon an treasury which contains every riches of the world from past ,present and future and it was owned by golden king Gilgamesh who was the king of uruk the Demi god of Sumerian mythology from an alternative universe.

Kami: ohh it will quit handy ability to your arsenal Goku and you wish for a Demi gods ability from other universe it seems shenron have vast power to grant unbelievable wishes ohoh.

Goku: I thought my race would change due to the wish but to my surprise I only got divinity of the king along with his bloodline due to this my race won't change but my future children would gain this bloodline and divinity on their blood.