chapter 3

After Goku reached the king Yama's court were Kami was waiting for him to give his new gi with both king kai's kanji and kami's present on it.

Goku with the help of Kami went to earth and started fly towards the tournament area while he suppressed his ki to a 10 which will look like he doesn't have power level but Goku's enormous power is hidden.

It was raining over the area Goku was walking towards the area he saw a girls balloon being struck over the tree and he casually took the baloon and give it back to the girl who was happily thanked him.

Roshi and others z fighters saw this mysterious figure helping the little girl but the person waved at them which confused them.

Goku: ohh! Guys it's good to see you all.

Roshi: same to you but can we know who are you?.

Goku:😂 It's me master roshi it's been three years I grew up in height he said a tail come from his back which made all schock 😱😱😱😱

Goku lifted the umbrella to show his smile which made bulma skip a beat over her heart he was wearing a turbine due to rain and he removed them to show his hair style and immediately krillin jumped over Goku to thank him for reviving him.

Goku: It's good to see you back krillin it's been 3 years I have seen all of you it seems you have grown in height like me haha! So who is the blue haired girl she is so beautiful is she new to the gang.

This made bulma upset seeing Goku forgot about her which was clearly shown on her face and suddenly Goku started to laugh.

Goku: 🤣🤣🤣 see her face it was hilarious bulma how could I forget the girl who I started my journey with I was just teasing you.

Bulma was stunned seeing Goku teasing her which was new feeling to her and after that she comes to conclusion which made her annoyed.

Bulma: Goku you jerk for a second I thought you forgot about me hump 😼 and started to hit Goku who smiled at this.

Goku: ok ok I am sorry bulma it was just I saw you after long time I want to do this well let's first register for tournament.

And bulma calmed but had a blush liking this new attitude of Goku and all went to register and this time master roshi doesn't participate rather than krillin, Goku, yamcha, tien.

All the people were inside the place and a person came which made Goku smirk because this is piccolo diamao reincarnation or his son piccolo jr. This made other z fighters tense but Goku signalled it was his responsibility so no one interfere in this matter with a powerful tone which schocked them.

Goku was talking to krillin and others and noticed a beautiful girl coming towards him this made Goku think is it him or the girls in dragon ball universe are all beautiful for him.