V

♪♫ Kuch hai junoon sa,

Kuch pagalpan hai,

Sau baatein karta,

Yeh buddhu sa mann hai... ♪♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday came relatively fast. She was getting ready for the date but still couldn't believe that Aarav asked her out.

"It would be better if you resume getting ready instead of daydreaming in front of the mirror." Ahana said dryly from where she was sitting on her bed beside Inaya.

Noor resumed applying eyeliner on her eye lids. She was wearing a white square neck top with full-sleeves, a pair of high-waist jeans and white sneakers. For accessory, she chose a simple golden neckpiece and a pair of small golden studs.

"Ana, if you'll keep up this rude behavior, no one would marry you." Noor told her as a matter of fact.

Ahana rolled her eyes. "Who says I want to get married, at all?"

Noor looked at Ahana through mirror while she smirked knowing Noor wouldn't have any comeback to that.

"Oho! Stop it both of you. Noor get ready fast and, Ana, I'm not saying anything on getting married but you can at least try to be a little polite with people."

Noor complied and Ahana gave Inaya a sickly sweet smile. "Sugar, this is me being polite."

"Do we want to know what impolite means to you?" Noor asked with eyebrows raised.

"No." that's all the answer they got before they went silent.

Noor silently finished getting ready, Inaya looked through her phone and Ahana resumed reading her book.

Soon doorbell rang, Noor ran to open the door first and there he was leaning on the door frame. In black t-shirt which hugged his torso and chest, blue jeans and black sneakers. With his dark hair swept back neatly and twinkling eyes, he looked hot.

"Hi, gorgeous." He greeted and gave her a bouquet of pink roses, "These are for you."

Noor blushed while taking the flowers from him and greeted back.

"Ready to go?" he asked with a soft smile on his face.

"Yes. Let me just take my purse and put these in a vase."

When he nodded she turned back only to come face-to-face with Ahana and Inaya. The former had her purse in hand and the latter was smiling goofily. She placed the flowers in impressed looking Inaya's extended hands and took the purse from Ahana and turned back to Aarav. But before she could step out of the door Ahana interrupted.

"A few things I would like to tell you Aarav before you take her out."

"At least greet him first before you scare him away." Inaya murmured to herself but everyone present heard her.

Ahana chose to ignore her and continued, "One, she's not drinking tonight. Two, drop her home till 10. Three and the most important, keep her safe. If you failed to do any of it, you'll be in trouble."

"I understand, Ahana. I won't fail."

"I hope you won't." Ahana stated almost threateningly.

"Okay, enough!" Inaya exclaimed, "Noor, Aarav, why don't you guys get going or you'll be late for whatever Aarav has planned, hmm?"

Both Noor and Aarav nodded their heads in agreement.

"Enjoy!" Inaya exclaimed happily.

"We will."

"Ahana is intimidating." Aarav stated.

They were now in Aarav's car going god-knows-where because he refused to tell her anything about it.

She giggled. "She is."

"Inaya is sweet and polite."

"She has always been like that. Always making people comfortable around her." she said with a soft smile.

"She's not a bad person, you know." She said after a few minutes, when Aarav looked at her questioningly she cleared, "Ahana, I mean."

Aarav nodded. "I know. She cares for you. Both of them do."

She smiled at him and didn't say anything.

After driving for almost an hour he stopped the car. She looked outside the window to see a lot of people around and turned to him.

"Where are we?"

"You'll see."

He smiled and got off the car. He rounded the car to open the door for her. She got down mumbling a thank you.

They walked hand-in-hand.

"Amusement park!" She squealed in excitement, when they reached the doors which had Amusement park written on the top of it in yellow bold letters with red background.

He smiled at her excitement and told her to wait for him till he gets the tickets. In a few minutes he came back with tickets and they entered the grandeur premise of the amusement park.

"So, which ride would you like to go first?"

There were so many rides; she couldn't choose which one she wanted to go first.

"Can we go for bumper cars first?" she asked after a few minutes with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course baby, wherever you want." He replied with a soft smile.

They spent 3 hours playing around there with goofy smiles and hearty laughs. Aarav was not a photogenic person but Noor wanted as many pictures as they could ever take so he complied with her. After bumper cars, they enjoyed top spin, roller coaster, pendulum ride, flying swing and many more while eating everything that the place had to offer.

"Oh! It's our turn." Noor's squealed excitedly. "Let's go, we would get amazing pictures from up there." She dragged Aarav to the cabin of Ferris wheel.

And true to her words the view was breathtaking. The wheel stopped when they were on top, she was admiring the view but Aarav was admiring her.

She felt his heated gaze and she could feel a blush appearing. "You're staring."

"I'm not staring, baby, I'm admiring." When she didn't reply he continued, "Do you have any idea how adorable you look when you smile like that?"

She looked at him questioningly, "Smile like what?"

"Like you are the happiest person, like you have everything you wanted, like you don't have any care in the world. And that excited glint, it looks beautiful on you."

She blushed hard; he always used to say things like that like it's no big deal. "I'm smiling because I'm the happiest person right now because you are everything I wanted."

He squeezed her hand gently and took her into a warm side hug.

He kissed her forehead and murmured, "I love you."

She stilled for a few seconds, "Aara-"

"Shh... it's okay. You don't have to say it back. I just wanted you to know that I do no matter what."

She broke away from the hug and inched forward to place a kiss on his cheek. "You, Aarav Malhotra, are a blessing for me."