Phantom Troup: Second Meeting!

(Same thing as the chapter before this! Some are short because you never left or there isn't much to go over and some are long because they actually left for a while!)
______

(Same thing as the chapter before this! Some are short because you never left or there isn't much to go over and some are long because they actually left for a while!)______

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chrollo
_____

It's been a few days since you last saw him. Every now and then you'd get letters from him but it was rare that he purposefully got caught.

Even when it was on accident, he still managed to play it off like he let them catch him.

Your right hand hated his guts.
______

Feitan____

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Feitan
____

"Hey, I know you're there! If you're gonna try and kill me, at least make it less obvious."

You yelled out as you put your wallet back inside your bag, along with the gun and grabbed the back of the dead guys shirt.

Suddenly, the wind shifted and just as you turned and nearly got stabbed, you slung the body over your shoulder.

You put all your strength into bringing it down onto your attacker, and knocked him off balance.

The corpse squished him, and he struggled under it as you jumped ontop both the man and the body underneath.

"You...bitch!"

"What'd I ever do to you?"

He didn't believe it. You had completely forgotten the previous encounter, and here he was holding a grudge.

He stopped moving to look back at you, and you tilted your head to look at him just wanting to see if he was familiar.

"That...kill..was mine!"

"Oh- uhh the weird guy who tried to take my patient? Sorry man, he had nice lungs. Decent kidneys too."

Hopping down, you grabbed the corpse and grabbed your pen, then you bent down and tapped the side of his stomach and sent him rolling through the side of a building.