Chapter - 33 So Many Rules

Zhan Qiancheng was against this. He was done settling down a contract and headed for the hospital since it was along the way. The moment he opened the door, he saw his brother lowering his head and meticulously peeling an apple with a knife for Lu Bai. Meanwhile, Lu Bai sat by the bed and deeply smiled while looking at his brother.

"Cough, cough." Zhan Qiancheng hinted the two before pushing the door in.

Zhan Yu turned around to see it was Zhan Qiancheng. He was a bit surprised and said, "Brother, why are you here?"

Zhan Qiancheng said nothing but glanced at Lu Bai. "I came to see how seriously injured he is for you to wake up early in the morning and going to sleep late at night in order to take care of him."

Zhan Yu really had been waking up early to cook different types of soup for Lu Bai. After Lu Bai had his soup, he felt like the soup brought over by Lu Family wasn't to Lu Bai's taste anymore. All Lu Bai could think about was drinking the soup he (Zhan Yu) personally made for him. Seeing that Lu Bai enjoyed it, Zhan Yu didn't decline.

Zhan Yu went along Lu Bai's wishes. Not just soup, but he (Zhan Yu) satisfied a lot of Lu Bai's desires.

For example: Lu Bai wanted to eat an apple. Without another word, Zhan Yu started to peel an apple with a knife for him.

For example: Lu Bai wanted to take a stroll outside. Zhan Yu pushed him outside to bask in the sunlight.

For example: Lu Bai must handle a document in his company but his head hurts while looking over it. He wanted Zhan Yu to read it for him. Zhan Yu was easy to consult and he read the dry and dull words for Lu Bai.

The more Lu Bai listened to Zhan Yu, the more addicted he was to Zhan Yu's voice. Lu Bai would give Zhan Yu several documents to read every day. Seeing that Lu Bai was a patient, Zhan Yu didn't argue with him.

So when Zhan Yu heard Zhan Qiancheng's words, he said, "Brother, I don't wake up that early!"

Zhan Qiancheng glared at Zhan Yu and replied, "Well, you're not embarrassed to say that."

Zhan Yu moved his lips but didn't dare to retort, probably because it seemed like he was on Lu Bai's side more than his (Zhan Qiancheng).

Lu Bai couldn't take this anymore. How could Lu Bai allow Zhan Qiancheng to bully his wife?

[If not known - Lu Bai is Top, Husband and Zhan Yu is Bottom , Wife]

Lu Bai lazily said, "Brother-in-Law, A'Yu is just concerned for me. Don't worry. I won't make him exhausted."

Towards Lu Bai's intimate addresses, Zhan Yu didn't find it strange. Lately, Lu Bai had been calling him these names in private and frequently. However, Zhan Qiancheng's face became black as charcoal - A'Yu ! So intimate! Lu Bai, you did this on purpose! And Brother-in-Law?! Who wants to be your Brother-in-Law?!

Zhan Qiancheng didn't bother to look at Lu Bai. He said to Zhan Yu, "Aren't you flying back to A City tomorrow morning? Go pack up and leave with me later."

Zhan Yu stared at Lu Bai and hesitated for a while. "Brother, it's still early and I don't have anything to pack. There's still some time left even if I go back later."

"You..." Zhan Qiancheng was angered by Zhan Yu. They're not even married yet. How would others view them when they see them stuck together like glue?!

"Step out of the room first. I have some business to discuss with him."

Zhan Yu asked in surprise, "What sort of business is this, that even I can't listen to?"

"Yes, you can't. Go out first."