Extras : 2 Zhan Yu, Lu Bai and Babies (After Life)

The two of them had not been intimate for a very long time. Even if Lu Bai was impatient, he seemed to be trying to refute what Zhan Yu said just now with all his might.

Lu Bai kissed Zhan Yu and rubbed against his body...tossing Zhan Yu up and down.

Again and again, Lu Bai asked in an enchanting voice, "Does it feel good? Am I gentle?"

Zhan Yu was starting to get a little impatient and called him "bastard" countless times in his heart. Finally, he took advantage of Lu Bai's lowered guard and rolled over, grabbing the upper position.

Zhan Yu straddled Lu Bai's waist and dropped his body...

Lu Bai muffled a grunt and grabbed Zhan Yu's slender waist.

Immediately, Lu Bai turned Zhan Yu's back around, pressing Zhan Yu beneath him again. Then, without any mercy, he began moving his hips ruthlessly.

"Nh..." Zhan Yu reached his arms around Lu Bai and tried his best to cooperate with Lu Bai's movements. Only, Zhan Yu had exhausted all his energy in just a short while.

Now, Zhan Yu was just panting in Lu Bai's arm while Lu Bai held the wheel.

When Zhan Yu woke up the next day, it was already the afternoon. The harsh, hot summer sun was blinding.

Zhan Yu changed his clothes and opened the curtains, looking outside at the blue sky and white clouds, and all those familiar buildings.

Suddenly, Zhan Yu raised the corners of his mouth.

Mm, the weather is good today.

When Zhan Yu went downstairs, Grandpa Lu and the rest were playing with the kid. Even though he had small hands, the baby liked to grab at things. Grandpa Lu was teasing him with a jade pendant, bringing it high and low, near and far, but he wouldn't let him catch it.

The little guy wanted to grab it but couldn't, and was so angry that he was spitting bubbles.

But both Weng Yinlin and Lu An were smiling. Lu Bai was standing at the side, saying mercilessly, "Son, you're so stupid!"

The little guy seemed to be very happy as it waved his small hands at his dad who was talking to him. Lu Bai scratched his head helplessly. "Yeah, you're really stupid! Just like your mommy!"

Zhan Yu coughed lightly and greeted everyone. "Grandpa, Mom, Dad."

Weng Yinlin turned around to see Zhan Yu walking down the stairs and quickly said, "You're awake? Aunt Song made you some soup in the kitchen. Remember to drink it later."

"Thanks, Mom," Zhan Yu said while walking up to the little guy. Seeing that Lu Bai was holding him, Zhan Yu reached out, wanting to take him.

But Lu Bai said, "You should get breakfast first."

"Okay..." Zhan Yu said and looked reluctantly at his child. Then, he leaned over to kiss his tender cheek.

What soft skin!

The more Zhan Yu looked at it.

The more Zhan Yu liked it!