Chapter - 39 This Shameless Bastard

After Zhan Yu was done chatting with Zhan Qiancheng, He went to work and thought that since he couldn't find any evidence of the things Shi Shi had done, he had no choice but to lure her out. However, he didn't expect an accident to arrive so quickly.

The day of the interview, Zhan Yu felt like he was in a difficult situation. Work was the most important thing for him, he respected Shi Shi and smiled out of politeness. However, Shi Shi didn't cooperate with him. There were daggers hidden in her words. Not only did she mock him, she even started to blabber nonsense on the show.

"I wrote this novel for a simple motive. In order to take revenge on someone I hate a lot. I also wanted to remind her that her life won't be peaceful and for her to be careful." Once she finished, Shi Shi glared fiercely at him. When she saw that Zhan Yu knitted his eyebrows, her smile became brighter.

Zhan Yu laughed and said, "Miss Shi, although I've never written a book, I think that a lot of people would have the same thoughts as me. Words are used to express our feelings and thoughts, not used for revenge. If you're writing with hatred, I believe that you will lose a lot of readers who have been supporting you in the future."

"Who knows how long this world will exist? Don't you think it's quite silly and stupid for you to talk about the future?"

Zhan Yu looked coldly at her while Shi Shi continued, "There's no point in threatening me either. The TV Station had invited me over but you're not allowing me to speak as I wish? Zhan Yu, it seems like you're fake just like this show."

Zhan Yu gazed sharply at her and said, "You better restrain yourself!"

"So what if I didn't?" Shi Shi said proudly, "Do you want to kill me? Zhan Yu, I want to see if you dare to. Unless you never want to enjoy your wealth and happy days that you've stolen from this world anymore! Hahah!"

Zhan Yu held his hands placed on his knee tightly. He had a burning gaze.

"Cut, cut, cut!" The Director finally couldn't hold it anymore. "Miss Shi, since you've agreed to attend this show, please cooperate with us, ok? We can't broadcast this episode with what you've said so far!"

Shi Shi crossed her arms over her chest and said proudly, "You guys were the ones shamelessly begging me to attend your show. Now, you guys dared to lecture me? Humph, you guys are just bullying a weak woman like me because you guys have more people."

"Miss Shi, you're overstepping your boundaries!" The Director tried his best to hold in his anger.

Shi Shi laughed. "So what if I'm overstepping the boundaries? What can you do about it?"

"Whether we can do anything to you depends on whether you have the ability to laugh until the end! Shi Shi, you're not in charge of this world." Zhan Yu couldn't help but exclaim.

"You think that by replacing Chu Hua, you're the right and proper female lead... you fuckin changed my full story genre and change to bl and became a shou...? Let me tell you. Don't even think about it. I already have rewritten the novel's ending even though you have changed the genre. You will only be Chu Hua's substitute and you will happily die for her. Regarding Lu Bai..."

"Whatever happens to me is the least of your concerns."

Shi Shi was in the middle of her words when a deep and stern male voice took over.

Zhan Yu almost immediately glanced over when hr heard the voice. From afar, Lu Bai wore a black suit and was walking closer and closer.

Zhan Yu received Lu Bai's gaze and he hurriedly walked over to Lu Bai.

"Why did you come?"

Lu Bai reached over to place his arm over Zhan Yu's thin and weak shoulders. "I'm scared that something might happen to you so I came over to take a look. I even brought someone over."