Chapter - 44 You can think over again?

On the second day, Lu Bai arrived at the company and sneered at Mao Shiyuan when he mentioned about the design again. "You're quite competent, knowing who to ask for help now."

Mao Shiyuan was stunned momentarily and then understood. Zhan Yu didn't disappoint him. Zhan Yu mentioned it to Lu Bai?

He chuckled and explained, "I just didn't know what to do, so I had no choice but to ask sister-in-law. Therefore, A-Bai, please just agree to my suggestion."

Lu Bai tossed the annotated document he finished looking at in Mao Shiyuan's hands and said, "Hurry up. If you dare to ask Zhan Yu for help again regarding work, we'll settle old and new accounts together!"

Mao Shiyue chuckled and happily walked out of the office.

With Lu Bai, within three days, he could definitely hand over a refreshing piece of work. Regarding next time, whenever it was, he'd think about it when the time comes! What a pity that he couldn't use the resources to the best of his needs.

Mao Shiyuan thought about this and wondered if he should invite Zhan Yu out for lunch to thank him.

Mao Shiyuan called and thanked Zhan Yu, explaining why he wanted to invite him out for lunch. Zhan Yu directly said, "I'm quite busy recently. You can just owe me a meal and we can eat out whenever I have time."

Mao Shiyuan agreed quickly, "Sure!"

The morning after three days, Lu Bai had already gone to work when Zhan Yu woke up. Zhan Yu turned around to see papers by the bedside cabinet. Zhan Yu curious and grabbed it, becoming shocked after. It was an extremely detailed design of the different floors in the building as well as its arrangements.

Zhan Yu looked at this for a while and took this to his heart. In the end, he couldn't help but faintly smile.

Lu Bai was indeed awesome.

Since the project in Lu Bai's company was launched, he became even busier, having less time to come pick Zhan Yu up after work now.

Zhan Yu didn't mind anyway. Instead, he felt that Lu Bai was overly busy, so Zhan Yu decided to let Lu Bai sleep for some extra time in the morning, while Zhan Yu drove to work by himself.

But Zhan Yu got into an accident this day driving back home. While Zhan Yu stopped his car to wait for the red light, the car in front of him suddenly backed a few steps for some unknown reason. Therefore, the cars gloriously bumped one another.

Zhan Yu didn't pay attention to the brand of car, but noticed that the paint on the car bumper was scratched.

Zhan Yu didn't even have time to check on his car when the person got out of their car and knocked on his car window fiercely.

The moment Zhan Yu slid the car windows down, that person reached over and grabbed the collar of his shirt, yelling, "Do you know how to drive?! How much are you going to pay for crashing into my new car?!"

Zhan Yu had never been treated like this before, so his face turned gloomy and said sternly, "Let go! Believe me or not but I'll call the police!"

Seeing Zhan Yu unfriendly expression and his harsh gaze, the person loosened their grip but said proudly, "My car just came out of the warehouse. It costs a few million and you crashed into the car just like that. You better think carefully about how much you're going to pay me!"

Meeting this shameless person was enough!

Zhan Yu didn't even glance at him, raising the car window up and calling the police over to handle this matter.

When the man saw Zhan Yu's attitude, he smashed Zhan Yu's car window angrily and said, "What's that attitude?"

Zhan Yu sat in the car and purposefully looked in front, keeping his gaze there.