Mission #3: That's My Sister, Unit!

Loid is seen looking sharp, "today's the day, people."

Loid looks at Yor, "belonging check."

Yor saluted, "all in order!"

Loid turned to Y/n, who was next to her, holding an umbrella, "appearance check."

"All in order." Y/n stated.

Loid finally looked Anya, "final vocabulary check."

Anya straightened herself, "all in order! I'll do my bestest!"

"...I can't help but worry, but I've done everything I could." Loid accepted his fate. "Here we go. It's time for the Eden Academy Entrance Interview!"

They all went to the school, if not thousands, hundreds of families were walking up to the doorstep. Even some of Yor's co workers. Yor looked at the area, "it's huge!"

"It's the most prestigious school in the country, after all." Loid stated as Y/n looked at the building.

"It's hard not to put my hands in my pocket. But this building, they don't even compare to building in my time." Y/n thought as Anya was shocked. "There are many other families here...it's hard to believe that these are all competitors."

"Will you be alright in this crowd, Anya?" Loid asked as Anya nodded.

"All in order!" Anya declared.

"Then let's go." Loid took one step in the gate, and got a sense. "This sensation...I know it all too well. There's no doubt. I'm being watched. Don't tell me, there's an enemy among the crowd?"

Y/n walked forward and suddenly got a 'sting' in his head, "what the heck? It's like...there's a Virus watching me..." Y/n squinted slightly activating his A.R lenses. He looked through the crowds of people, seeing many watching in the distance. Just as Yor felt the same, "looks like some of that training paid off. I can tell when someone's staring at me, and not just that, with my tech, I can figure out where. Four on the overhead walkway..."

"Three on the bell tower..." Loid noticed.

"And even more in the building near us...!" Y/n thought as he walked with his family, "this place is no joke. These must be the faculty members Loid was talking about. All the notes, while the people next to them talk in a walkie-talkie. That must mean the test had already started. But...are...:what's with those crates in the back. They seem kind of loose?"

"Hey...I'm not the only one that feels all the stares, right?" Y/n asked as he tried not to show too much emotion.

"No, I feel it too, Y/n. It's the examiners. Just stay calm and act like we practiced, you three." Loid stated as the group nodded.

Meanwhile in the buildings, they were failing people left and right. The headmaster soon walked in, "this year's applicants are a disappointment. They lack elegance, every last one of them."

"Good morning, Headmaster."

The headmaster looked out the window, with his monocle showing disappointment. "Even allowing this rabble to set foot into our sacred campus bothers me. Tradition is born of elegance. Elegance transforms this profane world into paradise. Disqualify all of these boorish families."

"Sir!"

"Hm?" the Headmaster then noticed the Forger family, with Y/n and Loid both sharing a small glare. "Oh...? It's faint, but I do detect a trace of elegance from them."the Forger family soon saw the statue and then saluted. "They're saluting the statue of the founding headmaster?!"

"I am Twilight, the man with a thousand faces. I'll honor your tradition. Being exactly who you want me to be is child's problem play, just watch." Loid thought to himself.