Chapter 2

When Jiang Cheng saw his family he immediately wrapped his arms around them.

"A-cheng what is this? Where are we?" Jiang Fengmian asked his son after their heartwarming reunion with his family.

" I also don't know the reason A-die, we just find ourselves here with our golden core sealed and the people that are supposed to be dead just showed up " Jiang Cheng explained to his father.

"A-cheng where's A-ling?" Jiang Yanli
ask his brother.

" Yeah where's he?" Jin Zixuan exclaimed to his brother-in-law beside his wife.

" He's a grown up man now but I must say he's a pompous brat like his father " Jiang Cheng smirking said to Jin Zixuan.

" You-" Jin Zixuan said but immediately cut off when he saw his son.

" A-ling come here I would like you to meet your parents" Jiang Cheng said to his nephew who is still shocked to see his parents alive.

"A-niang? A-die?" Jin Ling tearing up said to his parents who are in tears to finally hug their son.

"A-ling I'm sorry we left you alone " Jiang Yanli said to his son.

"A-cheng where's A-xian?" Jiang Yanli asked his brother

"A-ying? Is that you our little sunshine?
Cangse Sanren exclaimed when he saw a pair of silver eyes looking at her and his husband.

" A-niang? A-die?" Wei Wuxian exclaimed to his parents who is in tears now when he sees his parents looking at him.

" Oh A-ying! We are sorry for leaving you alone"  Cangse Sanren exclaimed as she and her husband hugged their son.

"You're a grown up man now A-ying " Wei Changze exclaimed to his son.

"Look Changze I can see your features in our son's face!" Cangse Sanren exclaimed to his husband as she looked at her son's face.

" Mn. I can see that he got your smile and your body figure too. People might think he is a woman " Wei Changze said to his wife and his son who are in red face now.

"A-die...."   Wei Wuxian said to his father who are teasing him.

" Yeah I can see that too, so is there someone who stole our A-ying's heart?"
Cangse Sanren ask his son who are in red face.

" Mn! Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian proudly exclaimed to his parents

" Lan Zhan?" Wei Changze exclaimed.

" Yeah his my husband!" Wei Wuxian said to his parents.

" Wait! You marry to the Lan Sect?! With fulls of fuddy-duddy's?!" Cangse Sanren  surprisingly exclaimed to his son.

While in the other corner of the room the reunion of the Lans.

" A-Zhan?A-Huan?" Madam Lan exclaimed when she saw her and his husband's Twin Jades together with their Uncle.

And just that the Twin Jades broke into tears as they hugged their parents.

"Qiren, thank you for taking care of my sons when I was not there" Qihengjun said to his brother.

" No need brother, I only did my duty as their Uncle, and I hope you do your duty now as their parents " Lan Qiren said to his brother. When they heard Cangse Sanren talking about their sect, so they went to the Wei family.

"RenRen!!" Cangse Sanren happily exclaimed when he sees Lan Qiren together with his family.

"Cangse Sanren please do not call me with such names" Lan Qiren gritting said to the woman who shaved his beard. Oh the horror.