Chapter 15

At a later time, Wei WuXian pondered upon the reason why his relationship with Lan Wang Ji wasn't good. Getting to the root of the matter, everything started when he was fifteen, coming to the Gusulan Sect with Jiang Cheng to study for three months.

"We're also getting into the events decades ago?"

"I think we're gonna be here for a month"

"That's fine, as long as I witness the Wangxian love story"

There was a virtuous and prestigious elder in the Gusulan Sect-Lan QiRen.

Cangse Sanren excitedly pointed at Lan Qiren "RenRen it's you!"

Lan Qiren sighed, he doesn't care if it against the rules anymore "I can see that woman"

Everyone in the cultivation world accepted three characteristics which described him: pedantic, stubborn, and a strict teacher who produced outstanding students.

As long as they stayed a few years in his classroom, no matter how pathetically useless they were when they first entered, they would at least seem to be decent when they depart, especially in terms of appearance and etiquette.

Nie Huisang giggles "I guess Wei-xiong is the only one who doesn't seem to be decent after he studies at Cloud Recesses"

Wei Wuxian gasped "Nie-xiong you traitor!"

To this matter, Wei WuXian declared, "Do I not seem decent enough as of right now?"

Jiang Cheng replied with a great deal of foresight, "You'd definitely be a mark of shame in his entire teaching career."

Jiang Cheng clenched his fist, this is the time when they are still close

"That's Wei-qianbei and Sect Leader Jiang?!!"

"Yeah, you're right but they... look like the same age-

"Like us!"

"They look so innocent though"

Jin Ling raised his eyebrows "It's weird... they seem very close here"

In that year, aside from the Yunmeng Jiang Sect, there were also the young masters from other clans, sent to study here from parents who heard of the reputation.The young masters were all around fifteen or sixteen.

It was widely known that, although Wei WuXian's surname was not Jiang, he was the leading disciple of the sect leader of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect-Jiang FengMian, and also the son of his friend who had passed away.

Wei Changze slightly bowed to Jiang Fengmian in gratitude for at least making his son the head disciple and went to study at Cloud Recesses even though Madam Yu doesn't seem happy about it

In fact, the sect leader regarded him as his own child.

Madam Yu sneered "More likely his own"

Jiang Fengmian frowned "San-niang he is the son of Changze"

Somebody asked, "The Lotus Pier of the Jiang Clan is much more fun than here, right?"

Wei WuXian laughed, "Fun or not fun depends on how fun you make it to be. There's definitely less rules than here, and no need to wake up so early."

Somebody else asked, "When do you guys wake up? What do you do during the day?"

Jiang Cheng humphed, "Him? He wakes at nine in the morning and sleeps at one during the night. When he wakes up, he doesn't practice his sword or meditate; he goes boating, swims around, picks lotus seedpods, and hunts for pheasants."