Chapter 8 (Massimo's pov)

Massimo's pov

"He still hasn't finished yet sir" another maid gave me information. I just gave them slight nod and they left. Matthias is being disobedient today. First, the accident in my company's office and second, making me wait.

I stood up after few minutes deciding to go to him first but a small, soft knock on my office door made me stop and I sat back down knowing damned well who it was.

"Come in" I said and waited as he slowly opened the door and walked in. His head was tilted slightly down and I could see him avoiding the eye contact with me. Good. Someone has been feeling guilty.

"Come here Matthias" I said firmly as I took my glasses off and placed them on the documents. He slowly started walking towards me and I moved my chair back so he would stand between me and the desk.

Little troublemaker in front of me finally gathered the urge to look up at me, only for his eyes to widen and little fists clench his shorts.

What am I going to do with him? What should I do with him? What would Rosalina do? No. His mother would probably defend him in front of me, then she would scold him quietly. But I am not his mother. I'm his father. I should do it in a way I think is right. And I have already decided.

"Papa I-"His small voice broke out in the soundproof office making my heart soften a little.

"What did I tell you about the third drawer?" I asked and he went stiff.

"Not to touch it..." He answered.

My hand moved to my chin feeling the small beard which had grown out.

"So you heard... and yet still disobeyed me" I watched his eyes starting to water up. Fuck.

"P-papa I didn't mean to brake it." Brake it? He is worried about the damned vase.

"Fuck the vase Matthias. I'm talking about you" He let out a small whine like a puppy.

"I do not like being disobeyed, especially If it's my son" He stood there awkwardly and I was about to bring up the punishment part but he started to speak.

"Everybody makes mistakes and they pay for it in the future" He said to my surprise but muttered the last part of the sentence. Nice try.

"Good thing we both agree on that, everybody makes mistakes and they receive punishment. And so will you." I said and picked up his light body placing it across my one knee.

I started to take my watch off, not wanting to accidentally smack him with it and placed it on the desk.

"oh no" I heard a small whine and my heart melted and I almost stopped what I was about to do.

"Yes Matthias, you are getting a spanking" I stated and rose a hand not so high just few centimeters away from his butt so that smacks wouldn't be too painful. As I delivered the first swat I heard a small gasp, his small frame became smaller as he curled up.

I ignored his small yelps as I continued to warm up his behind minding the strength of swats. I stopped when I felt wet spots on my pants.

"Do you understand how worried I was? I thought you got hurt or shot yourself accidentally. I never thought you would disappoint me like this."

I was a bit taken a back when in the beginning soft sobs but then loud ones broke out of him.

"i-I just wanted you to feel proud of me and t-to think th-that I'm strong enough for you" It was hard to understand what he was saying but I managed to get it.

I delivered few more swats before speaking.

"What you did was stupid and dangerous, disobeying me doesn't make you seem stronger in my eyes" I needed to get this over with.

Pulling down his shorts his behind was only covered with black underwear and I could see pink skin peeking from under them.

His hands clenched into my pants as I continued to redden the target. After a minute or so he spoke up

"Papa! I'm sorry!" I slowed down. I think lesson was learned for now. His small body shook from the heartbreaking sobs. I stood him up and placed him in front of me. His eyes were red and so were the cheeks underneath them.

"Go to the corner and think about what you did today" I said firmly and he rubbed his eyes for few seconds before walking towards the corner and putting his nose in it.

I did the right thing. Massimo. This must have been done get a fucking hold of yourself.

Rosalina. My love. I need you. We need you.

I heard his sobs become louder and I decided to end his timeout.

"Matthias," I called out to him but he didn't seem to hear it so I decided to walk over to him. Placing my large hand on his shoulder he looked up at me with the most heartbreaking gaze.

"Come here" I sighed uneasily and picked him up. His small hands wrapped around my neck and I placed m hand on his back as I walked around the room. I didn't go too far did I? Was I too harsh? Fuck...

"Hush now, it's alright" I kissed his forehead and he begun to calm down. Little topolina yawned few times letting me know that he was tired after a long day.

It was definitely a long day.