short side-story (after first spanking)

Matthias's pov

"Mnn" I rolled on the other side of the bed as I rubbed my eyes, but little did I know I was on the edge of the bed, papa's bed. Before I fell a hand caught around my waist and I stopped in the middle. I was already wide awake by that time and when I looked back I saw papa laying next to me with his eyes half closed. he rolled me back with easy and when my butt touched the cushion I flinched. 

"ack! My butt hurts." 

"Well deserved." I heard his morning voice which was deeper then usual. mean.

"Papa, you're so mean." and then I got a flashback of everything that happened yesterday. My cheeks became warm and I shoved my face in the same pillow my dad was laying his head on.

He laughed and I whined even more. Then again his hand pulled me closer to him and he started to apply kisses to my face. My heart stopped. I have never seen papa like this. This was nice, very nice. I giggled and laughed until i pushed his face away. 

"Let's see if your ass is alive" He said and flicked me around, pulling the pajama shorts up in a soft wedgie. 

"Hmm, it's more like pink then red. Let this be a warning. next time I won't go so light on you"

Light? this was light? holy crap.

He gave it a light pat before adjusting my shorts roughly and rolling to the other side of the bed to sleep some more. 

I rubbed my butt and stared at his back. 

"Papa?"

"hm?"

"Do you think I can go to school now?" I took a deep breath in and shut my eyes quickly.

"I will think about it." phew.