Chapter Eight

Authors POV

Pari is staring at her father and brothers while waiting for them to talk as they called her to. But the thing is that her once funny brother is looking angry like a bull.

You know na bacha whatever I do is always for you right, Abir said as he looked straight at Pari's eyes.

Yes papa, I do but what happen. Why are you saying this all of a sudden.

I- well we gave taken a decision for you... we want you get married, said Abir.

It was so silent, then it happened. Pari started laughing so bad that her stomach was aching.

So funny papa, that was a good joke.

We're not joking beta, said Adhir.

Bhai what do you mean you're not joking pari asked in a panic voice.

It's for your own good bacha, he can protect you and give you all the happiness, said Adhir.

What happiness, Piyush all of a sudden said. You do know she has a panic attack when she is with men apart from us then how can she be happy. I know we want to protect her but how is this protection when it can kill her itself.

Piyshu, Abir warned.

Bhai I don't want to get married please.

Bacha do you trust me, Adhir asked.

Yes bhai. You know I always do, Pari said.

Then believe me when I say this is all for you. I know you get panic attacks and get scared whenever you are near others then us but I just want you to meet him and if once you feel even a slight bit of fear even a slight I swear you won't even go near any men from then on,  said Adhir.

But bhai why do you want me to get married all of a sudden. Is everything alright, Pari asked.

Yes beta, it's just we want you to move on in your life and be happy and protected, said Abir.

Ok papa only for you I will try but I don't know how will I do it.

Trust us beta we are always there with you, said Abir.

We don't want to hide this matter also. That family has no women in there, there are only men, said Piyush.

Abir and Adhir just gave him a glare and said we were going to tell her slowly.

Adhir looked at Pari and saw how she was trying to take deep breaths.

Hey, hey bacha look at me, that's it slow.

Pari took some air slowly and looked at her brother and said how m-many men are there bhai.

15 after hearing this Pari eyes were wide open.

Hey beta look at me. They may look scary and cold. They may not even talk that much with each other but they will give their lives for their family. They all lost their mothers and wives and with that they all lost love and happiness. They don't even know what happiness is, what light is, what peace is, said Abir.

Hearing this, Pari's eyes soften and she just nodded her head and said I will meet them papa but slowly please.

Don't worry bacha we'll do whatever you want, said Adhir.

Pari's POV

Marriage. Seems to sound so magical to everyone but for me it sounds like a nightmare.

Not that it's bad but that I have to meet and be with a man. Its ok Pari, papa and bhai were right you need to move on it's been years. Be happy.

I was laying on my bed in my room, thinking about what bhai and papa said.

They don't have any women in their family. They lost their mothers and wives, they don't even know what happiness is, what light is, what peace is.

Papa's words were running around my mind.

How can they go on without these all, it must have given them so much pain when they didn't know who to run to for a hug, a kiss on the forehead, a warm place, someone to talk to.

Papa said that they don't even talk that much with each other.

I dont know how will i survive there but papa also said that they can give their lives for their family.

Hey shivji i don't know what to do but i do know that i want to move on and be happy and i also want to give them happiness.

Please help me, saying this i went to sleep.

AUTHOR'S POV

At the other side, all the brothers let me repharse that all the younger brothers were running behind their elder brother aka Veer, for what well they want to see their bhabhi ma's photo.

I said no na can't you people understand that, Veer said in his cold voice which scared all the brothers but the youngest one made puppy eyes amd looked at his brother and said please bhai sa please please, we swear we will just have a look and then give it to you.

Fine if it gets for you to stop looking like a clown, said Veer and he grinned.

Veer went to room and came back with the photo and gave it to them and said give it to me after looking at it.

Yes bhai sa they all said and ran away, Veer just shaked his head and went away.

Brooo look at babhi ma, she is so pretty and looks so young, they all said and then the elder brothers heard them and came to look at the picture.

Viraj then said what is written in the back. They turned the picture and saw what was written.

And whatever was written shocked them.

What is it that shocked the Rathore brothers
Will Pari be able to meet the Rathore family
Will she say yes for this marriage
Find out on The Royal Devil's Peace

Please vote and comment if you liked it.