Chapter Twenty Nine

AUTHORS POV

It was early morning when Pari was getting ready, unaware of his sharp gaze.

"Veer what are you doing", Pari said giggling as Veer hugged her from behind and ran kisses down her neck.

"What else, loving my baby".

"It tickles", whispered Pari caressing his beard and looking at him.

"Oh really", saying this he gave her more kisses and soon the room was filled with their laughter and sweet giggles.

"Hmm you have to let me go now, today the Kapoors are going to come and I'm so excited".

"Tell me what should I cook. I want to make your favourite food. But you never say anything to everything I made. You didn't like them".

"Tell me I can make something else".

"Meri jaan I loved and will always love whatever you cook".

"Really".

"Yes".

"Even if it is burnt food", she said while grinning.

"Even if it is burnt food", said Veer rubbing his nose with her.

Pari giggled and turned around to finish getting ready.

Veer took the vermillion in his hand and applied it on her forehead.

"Just like everyday you will button my shirt and do my tie, I will apply this. Ok".

"Yes, Aab Chale".

(*now let's leave*)

"Hmm chalo".

(*let's go*)

.
.
.
.
.

It was now evening and Pari was stressing everything out, the younger got back from their college and so were the elders back from work.

Now they all were looking at Pari and trying to calm her down.

"Pari beta don't stress, everything will be OK".

"Haan ma".

"Ji bhabhi ma".

Pari finally took a deep breath listening to them and sat down.

Veer was sitting on the couch,doing his work.

The family still doesn't know that everything is not just OK but wonderful between them.

He stood up and went towards her, sat down beside her.

He took her hand and kissed her forehead and said, "everything will be OK meri jaan. Don't stress that pretty little brain". He pecked her lips and hugged her.

"Did he just-"

"Oh he did"

Everyone was looking at them with jaws open whereas dada sa was just smirking.

"What I'm kissing and hugging my wife".

And one more shock, they have never seen him like this the only time they had was when she was hurt but they thought he was trying to calm her down that time.

"Stop looking at us", grumbled Veer and everyone just started to look around not wanting to anger the devil.

Veer looked at Pari to see her pouting and glaring at him.

Cute.

"What happened my love".

Pari whispered to him, "you kissed me infront of everyone. Are you mad".