Bonus

AUTHOR POV

Pari was sitting on the toilet seat with a pregnancy test on her hand.

She bit her lips as she waited for the results. She knew that her hope might be again broken as this isn't the first time she waited.

After the birth of the twins, she had again got pregnant and gave birth to a healthy baby boy but after that she hasn't been able to conceive.

She and Veer had tried but it always broke her whenever there was a negative sign.

Veer also had a hard time as he was hoping for a baby girl but he never showed it to Pari but she knew how much it hurt him.

She glanced down and tears came rushing in as she sobbed holding the test.

Veer who came in the chamber heard her and rushed to her. He saw how she was holding the test and knew the result must have hurt her again.

He held her tight as she sobbed.

"Veer".

She I know love it's ok. We don't need a baby, we already have 3 and if you want more we can adopt.

"Veer I- it's positive".

"I know it's ok".

Veer, Pari held his face and made him look at her.

"It's positive. We're having a baby".

"Yeah- we are".

"We are".

Pari saw how he took a sharp breathe as tears streamed down his face.

"We're having a baby. Jaan we're having a baby".

"Hmm".

"AHH Veer put me down please".

Pari screamed as Veer held her in his arms and run out of the bathroom.

Jumping in happiness as tears were streaming down their faces.

"Ahhh...."

"Thank you so much my love".

Pari smiled as Veer ran kisses on her face.

"We have to go to the doctor and check Veer".

Veer quickly picked her up and walked slowly towards the medical side of the palace.

The doctor quickly got up and bowed her head as she saw the king and queen coming.

Veer placed Pari down on a bed as Pari looked at the doctor.

"I took a pregnancy test and it came positive so I wanted to confirm".

The doctor smiled and made Pari lay down as she came with the gel.

Veer who knew what was happening stood beside Pari and held her hand as his eyes grazed at the screen waiting for a small bean.

Pari also waited and finally their wait was over as they saw a small tiny bean there.

Tears of happiness rushed in as she cried staring at the screen.

Veer kisses her forehead as he held her hand tightly.

"Veer see... Look at our baby. Our baby is so small".

"Congratulations Rani sa, you are two weeks pregnant. The baby is ok but we need to do some test to see if your health has been well".

They both nodded as the doctor took some of Pari's blood. Pari held Veer's arm tight and shoved her face on his side as the doctor took her blood.

"Shh it's done Jaan".