1

Chapter 1: Marry First, Love Later: President Pa's Little Runaway Wife (1)

    "Sir, your wife's amniotic fluid has broken, I'm afraid she will give birth prematurely."

    "Sir, your wife's fetus is not in the right position. The doctor recommends a caesarean section. Please sign here as soon as possible."

    A startling smile, as if the person who was giving birth was not his wife, but his mortal enemy.

    "If you have a caesarean section, remember not to use anesthesia." The cruel sentence was spit out from the man's perfectly shaped lips.

    "He is my wife. I hope you will take good care of him and never let him die on the operating table."

    Falling on the word "care" made the nurse on the side shudder.

    There was no doubt about the man's words. The boy on the operating table had his stomach cut open, and the pain was so painful that he was suffocating, but he couldn't get rid of it.

    Before he lost consciousness, the teenager vaguely heard the man outside the door speak -

    "Take the young master to do an appraisal, and if there is anything wrong with the result, then throw it into the slum together with the wife." Cheng Ran stayed up late to read a novel.

    Although from the title of the book, it looks like a story about a brain-dead Mary Sue, but in fact it is true - the protagonist Shou is a poor family born with a lot of relatives.

    Then he slapped his face and escalated all the way, and finally won the crown of actor in the process of constantly abusing dogs with Lao Gong, and the gray boy turned into a wealthy wife.

    But after all, it's a smash hit novel.

    Although the plot is a little mentally retarded and the writing is a little immature, the author's rhythm is well grasped, otherwise Cheng Ran will not stop and stay up late at the risk of being late for the next day.

    However, after chasing it, all that remains is emptiness.

    In addition to the author's routine, there is another reason for supporting Cheng Ran to see the ending.

    ——In the text, there is a cannon fodder Shou, who has skipped half a book, and has the same name and surname as him.

    Cannon fodder Cheng Ran is the white moonlight of the protagonist.

    The Bai Yueguang is beautiful and frail, and the protagonist Gong Gong was a childhood sweetheart. When he was a child, he grew up in a yard, and the protagonist Gong also had a good impression of him.

    It's a pity that the villain Lan Qiye intercepted Hu in the middle, and took advantage of the opportunity that Cheng's company encountered difficulties to forcibly marry Cheng Ran back home.

    However, Lan Qiye was not sincere to Cheng Ran, all he did was to attack the protagonist.

    Seeing this all the time, Cheng Ran is still feeling sorry for the relationship between the protagonist and the cannon fodder Cheng Ran, thinking that Lan Qiye is a big villain.

    But since this article is a sweet and sweet article, naturally the relationship between the protagonist Gong and the cannon fodder cannot be described too innocently, so the cannon fodder Cheng Ran is black.

    Although he looks like a white lotus with fair skin and beauty, he is actually a black-hearted lotus.

    He is willing to marry Lan Qiye, because he dislikes the poor and loves the rich, and does not despise the protagonist who was born as an illegitimate child. attack. After getting married, he found that Lan Qiye was just taking advantage of him.