47

Chapter 47 Gentle and obsessive love: Mr. Ba's sweet wife (3)

    Of course there is no break-up.

    Lu Zhongfeng's original intention to come back this time is to discuss "rebirth".

    As a result, it turned into a relationship consultation between sisters, although no conclusion could be reached in the end.

    Cheng Ran and Lu Zhongfeng came out of the conference room one after the other, and saw Jiang Yousi sitting quietly outside, smiled slightly when they saw the two of them, and did not see that he would be indifferent to Lu Zhongfeng. But Erdan, as the party involved, must feel more sensitive, or maybe Jiang Yousi is too perfect in front of outsiders.

    Jiang Yousi's eyes fell on Cheng Ran's bulging belly, intentionally or unintentionally, and quickly moved away.

    Neither of them noticed.

    Lu Zhongfeng rushed over as soon as he got off the plane, so he said goodbye and went home, ready to take a good rest.

    Jiang Yousi half-armed him and left together.

    Cheng Ran stared at their backs until the elevator door closed, but did not see any sense of disobedience, and could not help frowning.

    After returning to the office, he immediately told Lan Qiye about Erdan. Lan Qiye has no interest in other people's affairs, but since Cheng Ran asked, Lan Qiye couldn't be too perfunctory and said, "Do you need me to send someone to check on Jiang Yousi?"

    Cheng Ran originally wanted to say no, But he hesitated again when the words came into his mouth, and finally nodded: "Check it out, don't let him find out that Jiang Yousi is not a fuel-efficient lamp."

    Lan Qiye said conceitedly: "Don't look at who your husband is, How could he be discovered!"

    Cheng Ran was speechless.

    The next day, Lan Qiye found a private detective to investigate Jiang Yousi's external activities during this period of time, and found that in addition to going out to various business occasions, he seldom even went to drinking parties between friends. , The few times I went there were still with the final wind of the landing, and there was no sign of derailment.

    Cheng Ran breathed a sigh of relief, as long as it wasn't empathy, there was still room for recovery.

    The news of Lan Qiye started in the morning, and Lu Zhongfeng called Cheng Ran in the afternoon, frightening Cheng Ran to think that Lan Qiye's unreliability was discovered. After listening to it, I realized that Lu Zhongfeng was talking about the display screen, which happened to be seen when they were going for a ride.

    On the phone, Lu Zhongfeng was envious and gloated: "Of course, if this heavy love is placed on my head, I might not be able to bear it."

    Cheng Ran hung up the phone in anger.

    Good guy, he's here to work hard for Erdan's housework, and Erdan is actually going for a ride with Jiang Yousi? It seems that their relationship is not as tense as he imagined, and he is still in the mood to ridicule him, he quit!

    After hanging up the phone, Cheng Ran rushed into Lan Qiye's office and slapped the person.

    Now Cheng Ran is no longer afraid of Lan Qiye. Every time he is counseled, he thinks that the other party is his "son", and his fear disappears instantly.

    "I don't care, you find a way to remove the display screen for me!"

    It's been three days since he hung up, and he has lost face for three days. It's good that no one reminds him on weekdays. Without opening the pot, Cheng Ran felt that his lungs were about to explode.