24

Chapter 24 Crazy Love: The President's Petite Wife (2)

    Lan Qiye's nephrite jade was warm and fragrant in his arms, and he touched Cheng Ran's stomach one after another.

    Just now, he paid attention to Cheng Ran's reaction throughout the whole process, and he didn't dare to be as vicious as before. He was so stubborn that it was finally over, and he didn't dare to continue. Lan Qiye felt heartbroken when he thought that he would have to force himself to eat and not be able to eat to the fullest.

    When had he been so suffocated!

    Humph, that's why Cheng Ran dared to torment him like that.

    Lan Qiye retaliated and pinched Cheng Ran's butt, making Cheng Ran sober. Cheng Ran subconsciously thought that Lan Qiye meant to do it again, and was eagerly looking forward to it, but Lan Qiye stopped moving again. After a while, he even ran to the bathroom to take a shower!

    Not right, really not right.

    ...is there something wrong with this function?

    As soon as Lan Qiye came out of the bathroom, Cheng Ran glanced at a certain part with suspicious eyes.

    Lan Qiye: "..." Little brat.

    "Get up, go take a shower!" Lan Qiye said in a vicious voice, staring at Cheng Ran as he entered the bathroom, not allowing him to close the bathroom door, and staring at him with a murderous look throughout, making Cheng Ran's guess even more intensified.

    There must be something wrong with the Great Demon King's body, he is helpless!

    Cheng Ran was a little gloating, but he didn't know why, but he was lost.

    After watching Cheng Ran take a shower, Lan Qiye was about to leave. Cheng Ran didn't mean to hold back, but watching Lan Qiye walk halfway, he suddenly remembered something, and immediately stretched out his hand to pull him. Unexpectedly, the humidity in the bathroom made the floor tiles extremely slippery. Cheng Ran was caught off guard, and the whole person Jumped forward.

    Lan Qiye only heard a loud noise behind him, and when he looked back, his heart almost stopped beating.

    Cheng Ran was kneeling on the ground on all fours, with his head down, he couldn't see his expression clearly, but the shelf next to him that was knocked to the ground indicated what had just happened.

    Lan Qiye rushed back to Cheng Ran and squatted down, just as he was about to pick him up, he saw Cheng Ran raised his head with tears streaming down his face.

    "It hurts..." Cheng Ran cried.

    Lan Qiye asked nervously, "Where does it hurt?"

    Cheng Ran wiped his tears and said, "Knee, it hurts to death, will it break?"

    Lan Qiye said, "Where else does it hurt?"

    Cheng Ran said, "Hands hurt too." He spread out his palm to show him, and sure enough, a piece of skin was rubbed off when he was holding the shelf just now, "It's too bad, it's the first time I've grown this big. Wrestling in the bathroom."

    Lan Qiye stared at his stomach, and was relieved to see that Cheng Ran had no signs of stomach pain.

    He snorted coldly: "Are you a three-year-old child, you will slip and fall in the bathroom."

    Cheng Ran pouted angrily, he shouldn't have expected Lan Qiye to pull him, and was about to wait for his knees to stop. It hurt so much that he got up, suddenly his body lightened, and it was Lan Qiye who picked him up.