42

Chapter 42 Crazy Love: The President's Petite Wife (20)

    The atmosphere was a little stiff.

    After a long while, Lan Qiye withdrew his hand and curled his lips, "It's so fierce when we meet."

    Cheng Ran's shoulders trembled, almost suspecting that something was wrong with his ears, who was the murderer? Who savagely pursued him as soon as he saw him?

    "You don't agree?" Lan Qiye glared at him, raised his swollen right hand and said, "This is the evidence."

    Cheng Ran muttered: "It's obviously that you are stupid enough to block the door with your hands."

    "I If you can't stop you, you will run away!" Lan Qiye's voice suddenly increased, and then he sank abruptly, "I didn't ask you, who was that man just now? Don't you want to give me a cuckold like in the original text?!"

    Cheng Ran's heart tightened, and he said with difficulty: "What about you, are you going to kill me?"

    "I'm not so cheap for you." Lan Qiye snorted coldly, "I'll take you back, lock you up at home, and teach you until you can never leave me." After

    a pause, Lan Qiye became angry after knowing it: "What do you mean, you're really that one. People have a leg?!"

    "No." Cheng Ran said firmly, "But it has nothing to do with you."

    Lan Qiye said: "How come it has nothing to do with me? I am your husband!"

    Cheng Ran said: "You don't like me, don't you? It doesn't matter who I am with, if you really can't stand it, I also accept the divorce, everyone is happy."

    "I'm happy with your size!" Lan Qiye was emotional, "I tell you, divorce, don't think about it in your life!"

    Cheng Ran sneered Said: "Then you can wait to wear a cuckold, the big deal is death, anyway, I can't accept a nominal marriage."

    In fact, in the real world, there are countless couples who marry because of fit. In comparison, those who marry love are rare. less. If Cheng Ran likes a woman, he might get married under the pressure of his parents, but he is GAY, and same-sex marriage is illegal in the first place, so there is no need for him to make himself compromised and find a man to live with.

    It's really better to spend the rest of your life with Erdan.

    "Just because of this?" Lan Qiye's tone suddenly calmed down, "Because I don't like you, that's why you ran away?"

    Cheng Ran didn't even bother to pay attention to him.

    Lan Qiye continued to ask: "If I like you, you won't leave?"

    Cheng Ran stared coldly at the shoe cabinet at the door, but didn't look at him, and said, "Do you believe it when you say it. "I kept saying I didn't like it before, but now I turn my head and use lies to coax him, thinking he is a fool.

    "Why don't you believe it." Knowing the reason, Lan Qiye's heart was settled, "Cheng Ran, I like you."

    Cheng Ran's heart trembled slightly, and then sneered.