51

Chapter 51 Gentle and obsessive love: Mr. Ba's sweet wife (7)

    It has been more than three months since Jiang Yousi left.

    During this period, there was not even a single phone call, and Cheng Ran couldn't help but wonder whether Gong Er was extremely gentle, or whether he was extremely affectionate.

    Because Jiang Yousi went abroad, the apartment was vacant, and Lu Zhongfeng finally went back to live there. Seeing every bit of his life with Jiang Yousi every day, Lu Zhongfeng was sad, but he was not willing to change his home. Even Jiang Yousi's things were just received in the box and not thrown away.

    At the same time, Lu Zhongfeng and Cheng Ran's stomachs bulged like balloons.

    Cheng Ran's belly is almost nine months old, and it is still a circle smaller than that of the pregnant woman in the same period. The doctor said that the fetus is in the rear. Lu Zhongfeng was completely different. His belly in less than seven months was bigger than that of others in labor. He was notified of twins when he was about five months old.

    Every time he saw the chubby belly of his good friend, Cheng Ran couldn't help sighing.

    "Are you sure you're ready to be a single father?" Cheng Ran asked.

    Although Lu Zhongfeng's expression is not so confident, his tone is firm: "The difficulty of a single-parent family is that there is no money or energy. Now the former has no problem, and the latter, I believe that being a father is strong!"

    Cheng Ran was helpless: " If you have any difficulties, you must come to me."

    Lu Zhongfeng said with a hilarious smile: "Of course, I won't have to suffer for face, if I can't hold it, I will definitely come to you."

    Then Cheng Ran found out Sometimes you can't talk nonsense, because you will crow's mouth.

    Just a few days after they finished discussing this in-depth topic, Lu Zhongfeng gave birth prematurely. When Cheng Ran received the call, it was five o'clock in the morning, and it was still dark. He heard the painful moaning on the other end of the phone in a daze. .

    Lan Qiye actually didn't want to take care of Lu Zhongfeng's affairs. He couldn't stand Cheng Ran's heart, so he could only act as a driver once.

    The key to Lu Zhongfeng's house was given to Cheng Ran three months ago, and it was the first time it came in handy. After Cheng Ran went upstairs, he didn't knock on the door, he just used the key to unlock and push the door.

    Lu Zhongfeng was lying on the sofa, screaming sadly.

    Cheng Ran had a big belly himself, so he could only let Lan Qiye help others.

    Lan Qiye was so powerful that he directly slapped the person and carried him out of the door. Cheng Ran was stunned and froze in place until the old man rushed into the elevator and urged him to come back to his senses. The pregnant man seems to have a bit of hot eyes.

    On the way, Cheng Ran kept talking to Lu Zhongfeng to keep him awake.

    Lu Zhongfeng suddenly became symptomatic after getting up and the hush was over. The amniotic fluid also burst quickly. The stomach pain made him unable to stand still. He immediately called Cheng Ran and realized that he should Call an ambulance first.

    "It's right to call me." Cheng Ran comforted him, "The ambulance may not be available, and the time to arrive is definitely not as fast as us." There

    were few cars on the main road after six o'clock, and the road was smooth.

    Although Lan Qiye didn't speak the whole time, Lu Zhongfeng's current appearance made him think of Cheng Ran. Will Cheng Ran be in such pain when he is due to give birth? It's just that the water breaks at night, and the pain is so painful that you can only lie at home and wait for rescue?