18

Chapter 18 Married First, Love Later: President Pa's Little Runaway Wife (18)

    The protagonist's halo is irresistible.

    Although this cognition is deeply ingrained, Cheng Ran felt that although Ni Gantang was a bit brainless in the original work, it was not enough to distinguish right from wrong. Moreover, the deduction of points was not caused by him, it was purely Ni Gantang's own misfortune, and there was no reason to blame him.

    Ran Ran is not full: By the way, do you have any activities this weekend?

    Cheng Ran wondered if Lu Junfeng would go to the engagement party.

    Lu Zhongfeng: Yes, it seems that Zhou Qiqi's second son is engaged. Yousi and I have received invitations, how about you?

    However, I wasn't full: the big devil said he wanted to take me there.

    However, he was not full: he also said that the family members of this body would also be present.

    Lu Zhongfeng: Then don't you want to reveal your secrets?

    However, I wasn't full: Yes, so I was thinking about how to avoid contact with the Cheng family. I said that the big devil is more possessive, so why not allow me to talk to other people?

    Lu Zhongfeng: Then why didn't he just lock you at home?

    However, I am not full: it makes sense to roar.

    However, I wasn't full: Forget it, let's take a look at the tricks. Anyway, the original owner doesn't necessarily have a close relationship with his family. When the time comes, I will pretend to be a white-eyed wolf who sees money and hates the poor and loves the rich.

    Lu Zhongfeng: ...

    Lu Zhongfeng: You are ruthless.

    The day to put your acting skills to the test has finally come.

    Cheng Ran was dressed up brightly and followed Lan Qiye to the engagement site of the Zhou family.

    Just like when Cheng Ran got married, the venue of the Zhou family was also set up in their own villa. There was a large lawn in front of the exquisite European-style building. The guests would chat and laugh in the open space, and then offered their blessings to the prospective couple.

    But for Cheng Ran, the only purpose of attending a banquet is to eat.

    After all, it was a banquet hosted by a wealthy family, and the level was different. One or two were so delicious, and even the drinks provided were quite high-end. However, since he has a poor alcohol capacity, and he doesn't know what the alcohol capacity of this body is, he simply didn't try it and kept drinking orange juice.

    Lan Qiye greeted as many bosses as Cheng Ran ate.

    Taking advantage of the gap, Lan Qiye couldn't help grabbing the small cake that Cheng Ran ate half of his hand, and said angrily: "Am I usually hungry for you? Look who looks like you ate from the beginning to the end."

    Cheng Ranzui Filled with stuff, he bulged and blinked at Lan Qiye.

    Lan Qiye then remembered that he had used the topic a few days ago to force Cheng Ran to "lose weight", and his confidence suddenly became a little lacking. But who is Lan Qiye? He has always been accustomed to being alone, without any guilt, and he looks back at the past without dodging or dodging.

    Instead, Cheng Ran looked away cowardly.

    No way, the sight of the Great Demon King is too aggressive.