Please Read Me

WARNING: THIS IS MERELY AN AUTHOR'S NOTE - AN IMPORTANT ONE NONETHELESS.

Okay, so sadly, I'm probably not going to be updating this book until June the 3rd. That's just under a month away and that's really sucky of me to not update for so long. As much as I'd like to whip up a chapter right now for you, May/June is probably my most stressful time period.

BUT I sort of have an idea? Right, since approx. 1000 of y'all read the last chapter*, I'm hoping you will read this and comment your opinions or send me a message with your opinion! I don't want to completely neglect you guys and make you think that I'm an awful human. What would you like me to do as an alternative? I know some authors set up Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook/Instagram accounts so that they can either communicate with their readers or like do certain things. But I simply don't know. Would you be interested in that? I just want to know what sort of alternative you'd like!

*1.3K reads on just the last chapter? Cue a very speechless author... How...? How does this happen? Like how? Plus, in the last chapter I had 20K readers but now I'm at 30K? From 20,000 to 30,000 - they're ridiculously big numbers. How? Plus I'm so close to 700 votes as well and in the last chapter I was at 447??? Someone please explain to me why on Earth you're reading this? Don't get me wrong, I love that you're reading this and I love your endless amounts of support because believe me, this feeling? It's amazing... I'll leave the soppy cheesy stuff until the end of this book though!

Side Note: I'm completely knackered so I don't know if everything I've typed makes sense? I'll probably check it later and cringe at my mistakes.