Chapter 3: The First Announcement

In shock, the reporters turned to where the voice was coming from. There, standing at the end of the stage was Park Jimin. Everyone's eyes opened wide in shock... Isn't this the CEO of JinHit Entertainment? Why is he here?

Most importantly, why is he standing on the stage? It was a well-known fact that Park Jimin despised artists that played mind games. Y/N is digging her own grave. This time even JinHit can't help but step out from behind the sidelines.

Everyone held their breath, certain that Y/N was out of luck. But to their surprise, Jimin walked over to Y/N and stood by her side. With the intimidating tone of a king, he turned to the designer and continued, "...but, she is not the one that should get lost...it is you!"

"I could make HF disappear from South Korea if I want to. Your manners appear to be on a different level to your jewelry."
Y/N's heartbeat stopped for a moment. Who would have thought...her new husband, who she had only met for the third time, would stand up for her.

All the reporters were stunned as they began to worry. Had they known earlier that Y/N had ties with JinHit, they wouldn't have been so rude.
HF's designer was not impressed, but he knew he could not offend JinHit International. After a few moments of silence, he reluctantly apologized, "Sorry, President Park. I didn't know of your relationship with..."

"You are wrong, I have no relations with her. I'm just simply...questioning your character!" Jimin denied his relation to Y/N and began to walk away. But before he left, he turned around and announced to the reporters, "There is, however, one thing I cannot deny. She will definitely become a rising star in the modeling industry!"

The media were in a frenzy. What does Park Jimin mean by this? Does he have the intention to sign Y/N? Is this some kind of joke?

Whatever the explanation, the reporters no longer dared to latch on to Y/N. Instead, they shifted all blame to Golden Closet Entertainment.

Like this, Golden Closet Entertainment's troubles began and Yoona's assistant had unintentionally been the one that started it. "If you can't even handle such a small matter, what else can you do? Let's wait and see how President Jeon will punish you!"

Y/N was unfazed, her expression was one of unexpected calmness. She changed her clothes and casually left the scene. Just as she stepped out of the side door, she spotted Jimin's sports car parked outside.

"Get in."

Y/N obediently boarded the car. She was exceptionally grateful for what he had done, "Thank you for today."

Jimin's eyes slightly twitched as he let out a smirk, "Did you think I would allow someone to bully my newly wedded wife in front of everyone?"

"Actually, I'm not worthy of your help. I intentionally allowed everyone to figure out who I really was" Y/N explained apologetically.

Jimin looked straight into the eyes of the person sitting across from him, "I know. It's just that, if you couldn't have thought of a better way to scheme against someone, you should have asked me. Sacrificing yourself to get back at someone, is a bit of a stupid move, don't you think?"

Y/N couldn't say anything

"Where should I drop you off?"

"Your home. Aren't we a married couple now?" Y/N replied undoubtedly. Since she had already made the decision, she was not going to take it back, nor regret it.

"Are you sure? Not only are we married...but tonight is also our wedding night!"

Y/N blushed, but nodded in certainty, "I've already prepared myself and I am very thankful that you did not reveal our relationship. However, from now on, I insist you remain neutral. I want to rely on myself to retrieve what is rightfully mine."