Chapter 45: Radio Show

Inside the meeting room of the radio station.

The station manager, announcer and other guests had already arrived, however, Y/N had yet to make an appearance. The station manager glanced at Mina who was sitting in Y/N's seat, a look of disgust flashed across his face. Mina's heart sank, she had a bad feeling.

This radio station was very famous in the industry. Although their radio show wasn't broadcasted live, they still had a great reputation because of its fine production and workflow.

Naturally, there were plenty of celebrities that wanted to go on this show. As a slightly famous model, Y/N had the least amount of influence amongst the 4 guests that had been invited, yet she was uncaring enough to only have her assistant attend the meeting.

The station manager was a 30-something-year-old man. As he already had a bit of white hair, he appeared a lot older than he was. He pointed at Mina and said, "Fatty, you can go. And tell your model she will never get the chance to go on our show again."

It's not that Mina didn't try to save the situation, but the man was unwilling to listen to her. No matter what the reason was, if someone didn't show up at the organized time, to him, it simply meant they weren't professional enough and had no work ethics.

The other people in the room also looked at Mina impatiently. It was like they were telling her to hurry up and leave so she could stop delaying the progress of their work. Everyone had rushed over from various locations, Y/N wasn't the only one that was busy...

Mina unwillingly got up out of her seat. Just as she was about to leave, Y/N arrived at the doorway trying to catch her breath, "Sorry, I'm late."

Seeing Y/N, the station manager stood up and yelled at her angrily, "Do you think this is a marketplace where you can arrive at whatever time you want? Y/N, let me tell you, take your assistant and leave. For a person that depends on bed-climbing rumors to get famous, how dare you treat yourself like someone of importance!"

Y/N was dumbfounded for a moment before calming herself down and pulling Mina to her side, "Let's leave immediately."

"Y/N..."

"It's OK," Y/N shook her head as she looked at the people in the meeting room. She didn't feel humiliated at all as she walked out in confidence.

"That's the first person to be late for one of my shows! Who does she think she is?" After releasing his anger, he returned to his seat to continue the meeting. However, at this moment, his assistant walked in with a man.

The man was dressed in a tidy suit and had a pair of black-framed glasses perched atop his nose.

"Assistant Lu Che, it's you. I didn't know you'd be coming, sorry I didn't come out to greet you..." the station manager stood up and greeted Lu Che respectfully.

"No need to be polite. I am here on behalf of President Park to announce something: JinHit has decided to end its sponsorship for this radio station."

The man was stunned; when did he get on Jimin's bad side? He quickly invited Lu Che outside for a talk, "What...what is the meaning of this? The show is going well...did we do something Jimin isn't pleased with?"

"Since you won't give other people an opportunity to explain, our president can also do the same to you. That model, Y/N, was late because of our president. It's OK for her not to go on your show, but our president has to return her favor. So...let's just say: you guys are out of luck."

After hearing it was because of Y/N, the man felt a chill down his spine...

All his results over the years had given him a proud personality; he had long forgotten how to give others a chance...