Chapter 63: The Wrong Person

Y/N understood how Jisoo felt. Her mind must have been blank a moment ago, so now was the time for her to release her anger.

It turned out she wasn't fearless...

Jong-In stood in front of Y/N, ready to stop the two from getting any closer as she gave him a reassuring look, "What do you want to say?"

"What did you say in front of Jennie? Or what did you do in front of her?"

It turned out, Jisoo had thrown the entire blame on her.

"Jisoo, do you really think my words would be enough to sway Jennie?" Y/N asked calmly. "Why don't you ask yourself what you did that may have crossed Jennie's bottom line? You seem to have forgotten your manager identity, or did you think Jennie was old and easy to bully? She didn't get to where she is because of a manager like you. Her ability, taste and charisma is the key. It's bad enough you tried to stand in my way, if you didn't try to challenge her...you would not have turned out this way! After all, if she wanted to strangle you, it would be easier than you think."

After hearing Y/N's words, Jisoo took a few steps back in confusion. Earlier on, when she was on the stage, she depended on her momentary courage. However, now that the overall situation had been set, she suddenly felt scared...

Y/N remained calm as she enjoyed the expression on Jisoo's face. Of course, she no longer had to care about a stray dog like her. So, she walked out of the building with Jong-In.

All that was awaiting Jisoo, was misery...

"Jennie hasn't dealt with Hyunjin yet" Jong-In reminded Y/N as he followed closely behind her. "This man has his true intentions hidden deeper than Jisoo and is even harder to handle."

"IfJennie kicked him out as well, who would keep you in check?" Y/N asked gently.

"You seem like you aren't afraid of anything," Jong-In pulled open the van door for Y/N. He was curious where her courage and confidence came from.

Y/N sat inside the van with a clear look in her eyes. She replied firmly, "I'm walking the path I think is right, why should I be afraid?"

"The man you are hiding must be either so weak that he needs you to protect him, or so powerful that you have no fear. So, which one is he?"

Y/N's expression did not change. She just simply shook her head, "We agreed before, you weren't going to question my personal matters."

"Fine then, let's talk about the preparations for Her Vision's shoot, we will be heading to Moscow in 3 days," Jong-In did not question further. His main priority right now was to help Y/N achieve her dream and become the chief supermodel of HYPE so not to put his years of expertise to waste.

She nodded, she was fairly tired. Did this mean she'd have 3 days to rest? That would be perfect; she could keep Jimin company.

Jong-In secretly observed Y/N. He realized she wasn't completely emotionless, at least not when she thought about her man. When she thought of him, her face would soften.

So he was curious,what man could have control over Y/N? How meticulous must he be to keep up with Y/N?

He assumed the man must be as he predicted; he must require Y/N's protection. Of course, he had no idea, during their trip to Moscow, he would have the chance to experience this man's presence.

Not long after, Mina also came out from HYPE. After boarding the van, she was dancing in joy, "Sorry, sorry...I made you guys wait for me. I was listening in on some gossip!" Mina said to them, full of mystery. "I just heard Jisoo went to look for President Kim...it seems, she can't accept what happened..."