Chapter 90: London - Seoul

Compared to the warm and comforting atmosphere in the bedroom, the atmosphere in the study room between Lu Che and Mina was quite miserable.

One of them had to deal with the matters at JinHit, while the other had to look through Y/N's contracts.

But, while Lu Che was working hard, Mina couldn't help but smile as she peeked at him from behind.

It seemed she had forgotten it was like a layer of glass between herself and Lu Che.

At this time, Lu Che lifted his head and noticed her smiling behind him. The obsessive look on her face gave him goosebumps.

Lu Che turned around and asked, "Why do you keep sneaking looks at me?"

Hearing this question, Mina's mind suddenly went blank as her face flushed red. She subconsciously lowered her head.

Do you really dislike me looking at you? Mina's heart was overtaken by this possibility.

However, being able to interact one-on-one like this, was already enough for her. How could she expect anything more?

With this thought, she recovered her composure. But, just as she lifted her head to continue looking at Y/N's contracts, a handsome face appeared in front of her. Mina was so shocked, she quickly took a step back, "What...what are you doing?"

"I'm letting you have a better look. What's the point of just looking at my back?"

She tried to contain her racing heart as she panicked. Especially as she looked into Lu Che's glowing eyes, she didn't know what to do. She didn't know whether he was teasing her on purpose or whether he seriously thought she wanted to have a better look at his face.

She was so tempted to pounce on him.

Lu Che gazed at Mina for a moment. After concluding that she had finished looking at him, he stood up and said, "Sit in front of me. Knowing someone is staring at my back makes my hair stand on end."

Doesn't this idiot know why I was sneaking looks at him?

She was a little angry. She grabbed the contract in front of her and went to sit where Lu Che was originally sitting. She lowered her head and quickly entered into her own world, no longer sneaking looks at him.

Being around someone like Lu Che was going to frustrate her to death sooner or later.

Lu Che bit his pen as he looked at Mina's back. His mouth naturally curved upwards. Are you the only one allowed to look at me? I also want to look at you.

****

2 days later. Y/N finally completed all of HOPE's work and focused on her shoot for an international magazine. She took on one job after another; at times she had to travel to multiple sets.

But, after her dazzling performance at London Fashion week, international fashion personalities all started to notice this Asian beauty.

After a long day of work for Y/N, it was time for Jimin to return to Seoul. That night, as Y/N returned to the manor, she found he had already packed his luggage and was leaning against the car waiting for her.

Because of a few continuous days of rest, Jimin's energy had completely recovered; the tiredness on his handsome face had disappeared. Y/N was extremely satisfied, so she hugged him in front of the car and kissed him affectionately.

"When I return, I will be able to stand side-by-side with you," Y/N promised as she leaned on his chest. "When I promise you something, I will definitely fulfil it."

Jimin reached out his hand to stroke his beloved wife's hair and placed a kiss atop her head, "I've left some bodyguards for you. No matter what happens, make sure to contact me first thing."