Chapter 5

~Ares Morreti~

"Who sent you! " I said to this the man in front of me. He tried to fucken kill me last night while I was asleep. Well this man is now missing a leg, one eye, all his fingers and he has a whole on the side of his cheek.

"someone hand me my gun so i can shoot him in the fucken knees!" I demanded in a cold tone. One of my gaurds gave me my gun, it was fully loaded which is good. I shot the guy I was trying to get information out of, causing him to scream out "you son of a bitch!" he cried out causing me to punch him in the face a couple of times. I pointed my gun towards his other knee ready to shoot when Trevor,my father's personal bodyguard walked in.

"holy shit my eyes" he said covering his eyes not wanting to see the now half dead looking man. I mean I wouldn't look at him right now to. "shit you really did a number on this guy" Trevor said facing away from me and the man. "what do you want Trevor?" I asked in a cold tone. "well your mother sent me here to let you know that the queen of Italy has arrived" he said in a serious tone. "wait a minute when you say queen of Italy, are you talking about Iris?" I said in an amused tone. "yes, the Donna and her sister have arrived go take a shower because you look like shit and I don't think the Donna would like to see you covered in this much blood" he said dramatically while exiting the room.

"I'll let Iris and madam devil come deal with you, because I can clearly see that I need her help on this one" I said earning a shocked expression from the man. "n-no! P-please I'll give you all the information that you want,just please don't  call the Donna and madam devil" he shouted out crying. "no can do my friend, I gave you a chance to come clean and you blew it" I said. "Goodluck" I continued and pat his back and exited the basement and made my way to my bedroom.

I walked into my bedroom and found Iris asleep on our bed. I smiled and made my way to our bathroom and took a shower,then brushed my teeth. I went to our walk in closet and changed into grey sweat pants and a white shirt.

I went back to where Iris was sleeping and checked the time and saw that we still have five minutes before we get called to come eat dinner. I got in bed put my hand on this beautiful goddesses waist and kissed her on the lips making her smile. She slowly opened her eyes. God I missed seeing those beautiful green eyes. She layed her head on my lap and closing her eyes. "hey" she said in a sleepy voice making me smile. " hey amore"(love)
I said to her. "so neonata I need your help" I said causing her to sit up and face me. "continuare"(continue) she said with her angelic voice. "well last night a man snuck into my room and tried to take me out" I said earning a shocked expression from her.

"WHO THE FUCK TRIED TO FUCKEN KILL YOU BEFORE YOUR BIRTHDAY, SO I CAN FEED THEM TO MY FISHES!" Iris shouted clearly looking pissed  making me close my ears  for a moment. "Trevor's working on finding out who he is" I said and rubbed her neck with my fingers hoping to calm her down. "and I need your help with getting information from him a more" I continued. "Okay but can I please feed him to my fishes after the interrogation?" she asked giving me puppy doll eyes which I of course can't resist. "okay you can do whatever you want with him after the interrogation, but I won't be around to watch you finish him off because last time I saw you kill someone I had nightmares for week" I said to her remembering the sight of that man who was tortured by Iris and Isis.

*those twins are dangerous man*
-I know,I'm even marrying one of them -
*don't fuck up or else you'll end up looking like that man, your tongue will go missing, your eyes balls will be scooped out your... *
-okay u get it and I will not fuck up -
*yea cause you asked for this marriage *
-I know-

"I'll do interrogate him tomorrow when I get back from taking care if your mother's fashion show/legal business, okay?" she said and I nodded in response.
"IRIS DE'LEON!" Isis shouted from across the hall making the bridge of my nose. "shit the devils here" I said earning a slap on the back of my head from Iris. "that's my sister you idiot" she said getting up from the bed."I know" I said in a cold tone rolling my eyes at her. She gave a that look that scared me "don't fucken roll your eyes at me, if you do that again I will personally remove them from your face. Understood?!" she threatened making her way to our walk in closet. "Yes" I said in a loud enough voice for her to here me. "shit now I know why people call you Donna" I said. She came out of the closet changed into  black sweat pants with a white tank top and black 'Ris' sneakers which she of course designed.

"what did you just say?" she said now sitting on the far end of the bed. "I said I understand why people call you Donna" I said smiling. "I mean fuck if you weren't my fiance I wouldn't look on your direction" I continued earning a smile that showed her dimples,i sat there admiring those beautiful green-ish eyes and kissable lips. "IRIS AND ARES! GET LAZY ASSES DOWN HERE I'M FUCKEN HUNGRY!" Isis shouted our from downstairs causing me and the love of my life to chuckle. "let's go before she comes up here and drags us to dinner" Iris said motioning for me to hold her hand so we can walk out together. I gladly took her hand, we exired the room and made our way to the dining room.

"FINALLY!" Isis said waving her hands in the air "well hello to you to Isis" I said in a calm and deep tone. "wow Re s I think your voice got deeper" she said in a sarcastic tone. "Right?" Iris responded then they both chuckled. "okay enough cheat chat sit down so they can bring me my food I'm fucken hungry." Iris said. "Isis Language!" aunt Octavia said. "sorry via" Isis said in a bored tone.

Me and Iris took our usual  seats next to  my mama. Isis sat in between Octavia and  papa,across the table. Seconds later our maids came in with our food and Isis immediately started eating earning a chuckle from papa.
We all started eating in a comfortable silence.

*dude don't look now, but Iris and Isis looks like  Octavia*
-I know, but I'm not the one who's going to say it-
*and why not? *
-if I say that it will trigger Octavia's past feelings-
*okay I hear you*

" so what do you think of the idea of you staying in Italy full time Iris?" my papa said breaking the silence. Iris gulped looking nervous. "umm... I've never really thought about that you know papa" Iris said in nervous tone. "well you should start thinking about it, I mean you'll marry Ares in few years, and we expect both if you to live in your territory" papa said. "I-I'll" she got cut off by Isis "she knows she needs to move here  eventually, so  please don't stress my sister with something that will only happen years from now" she said in a cold tone. "besides papa me and Iris have already discussed this matter" I said lying to him,earning a 'thank you' smile from Iris.

"Ares please accompany me to a fashion show your  mama planned that I didn't know about until I got here?" she asked me in a clearly annoyed voice. "alright" is all I said.
"Gianna please don't  ever plan anything in the fashion industry on my behalf without letting me know a month earlier atleast, understood ?! " Iris said in a demanding tone causing my mama to flinch a little no one noticed but I did. Shit she even scares my mother I swear this girl is something else." yes Iris "my mama responded.
We ate dinner, after dinner we all went to our separate bedrooms and went to sleep.

(yup this book with have the best twisted ending ever, don't worry I can feel it😁 anyway please vote and comment on what you think of the story)