Chapter 17

~Iris De'Leon~

James, Ace, Daniel, Isis and I are Isises bedrooms walk in closet. Me, James and Daniel are seated on the L shaped couch that Isis has in here,while Ace and Iris are both sitting on the floor for some reason.

"So tell me where are are you going and with whom are you going with?" Ace asked Isis.  "I'm going to the movies as Iris with her boyfriend Ares Morreti" Isis said. "why are you going instead of her?" he questioned. "because they're having trouble in paradise and they both need to make public appearances together right now because it's his birthday soon. Long story short he fucked up and Iris will end up killing him if they're in the same room so for now we're keeping them apart. " Isis said. "so you being her identical  you have to step in?" he said. "yup" Isis said smiling towards him. "love your smile baby" Ace said seductively and winked causing Isis to blush.

I ship

"okay give me a minute I know exactly what you can wear" Ace said looking through Isises closet." shit, were is it" he said still looking. "where is what?" I questioned. "Iris take me to your closest please" he said  impatiently. "okay, everyone follow me" I said and we exited Isises room and made our way to my room which was next door to hers. "come in, and go nuts" I said towards Ace and he entered my room and quickly went into my closet.

James, Daniel and Isis and I were sitting on my bed. I then not that James was eating popcorn
"James when did you make popcorn?" I asked, because I don't remember any of us making popcorn. "One of your maids made it for me" James said. Daniel chuckled "told ya he would be eating and not helping" Daniel whispered into my ear causing me to chuckle.

My phone rang and I answered it without checking the caller ID. "hello" I said into the phone. "baby,please can we meet up so we can talk" Ares said causing me to frown. "Ares. I don't want to fucken talk to you so leave me the fuck alone!" I said and threw my phone across the the room making it crash on a wall and break. "shit now I need a new phone" I said in an annoyed tone. "SAM!" I called out then Sam walked in a couple of seconds later. "yes Donna" he said dropping on his knees and bowing to show respect. "please get me a new phone, my old one just broke. And maybe buy two more extra phones because I'm sure we're running out of them" I said and motioned for him to leave the room which he did.

"DID HE JUST BOW DOWN TO YOU!" James said in disbeliefalmost shouting. "yes" I said in a calm tone. "Found the perfect outfit" Ace said getting finally coming out of the closet. "wear this love, you'll look like a queen trust me" he said and gave Isis a wink. "okay let me quickly change in the bathroom" Isis said taking the outfit and went into the bathroom to change.

"So Ace, tell me" I said looking him dead in his eyes "are you part of the London Mafia?" I questioned. "Iris, my family owns that Mafia" he said. "oh okay, got any other siblings maybe?" I questioned. "yes,I only have an older brother" he said and I nodded. He averted his gaze from me and  to the bathroom door were Isis was now standing "holy shit!" Ace blurted out earning a chuckle from all of us. "you look amazing love, I've outdone myself with you and I'm not even a stylist." Ace said not able to take his eyes of Isis. "thanks amar" (love) Isis said "can you translate what you just said love?" Ace asked making Isis smile. "wait you don't understand Spanish?" Isis asked in an amused tone. "yes, now please translate what you said love" Ace said. "no fucken way" Isis said with a grinning.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

"hey guys is it okay if we crash here till after Areses bday?" James asked. "sure, you can crash here for as long as you want" I said earning a smile from James "thank you Iris" Ace said."now let me get started on her  hair and makeup" Ace continued.
He started working on his magic and did my twins hair and makeup.

Minutes later he was done and my sister looked like a queen. "I think I'm going to cry" I said fanning my face dramatically. "I know I look amazing don't I?" Isis said smiling "you look like a queen" Ace said causing Isis to blush. "i hate you" Isis said slapping him on the shoulder. "ow! What did you do that for?" Ace questioned rubbing his shoulder. "that was for making me blush" Isis said "hey it's not my fault that I have an affect on you" Ace said in a flirtatious way. "shut up" Isis said.

"Ma'am your new phone is ready." Thalia said walking in the room and handed me my new phone. "thank you Thalia" I said. "Mr Ares Morreti is outside and requests to see you" Thalia said. "tell him I'll be right down" I said in a cold tone, Thalia nodded and exited my room. "do you want me to go deal with him?" Daniel asked. "no, but you can all watch him try and have a conversation with me" I said smiling and they nodded.

We walked out of the house and saw Ares standing outside his car smoking a cigarette,we made our way towards him. I took his cigarette from his hand and started smoking it. "Iris can we talk about this?" he asked putting his hands around my waist. "we'll talk when I don't feel like killing you" I said and gave him his cigarette back. "Can't we talk now?" he asked  I tried to get out of his hold but he kept tightening his grip on my waist with every attempt. "do you want to die?" I questioned him. "no" he responded "then let me go or else I will kill you right here, right now!" i said in a cold and loud tone.

"you heard the lady, let her go" James said and Ares let me go. James took put his hand around my shoulder earning a death stare from Ares. "enjoy being me for a day Ice" I said causing Isis to chuckle. "see you later love" Ace said to Isis. "bye" Isis said entering the car not even bothering to greet Ares. "Goodluck" I said to Ares and walked back into the mansion with Ace, James and Daniel following behind me.

"So what are we all doing today?" I asked sitting on the couch in the living room. "we'll order takeaway, and watch movies" James suggested. "sounds great" I said smiling towards him. "let me take a shower then I'll meet you guys back here in 20" I said and left the room.

(hope you enjoyed reading this chapter 😊don't forget to vote and share my story🙃❤️)