Chapter 9

~Isis De'Leon~

Octavia and I finished both our 'illegal' business and my the shipment my papa sent me to check up on. We're currently in the dressing room in Giannas building getting ready for the photoshoot for Gianna and Irises brand collaboration or something like that,their collection is called 'Warriors'.
"Okay, we need to dye your hair golden brown so it can look like it's Iris in the photos" Gianna said taking a seat on the sofa near the door. "Can't I wear a wig or something?" I said raising an eyebrow. "no you can't" she said "okay Iris will go back to her natural black hair before these photos are posted" I said.

*yea right you know that won't happen*
-hey you know papa's rules, people from the outside world should be able to tell us apart-
*okay but why is Iris going back to her natural hair? *
- because I'm older and I don't want to dye on my head, that shit burns-

"Check with Iris first then if she says it's fine then I won't say anything" Gianna said. "okay, I said taking my phone from the table, calling Iris putting it on loud speaker so Via and Gianna can also hear." hello? Is everything okay Isis? " Iris said sounding worried." Hey Ris, everything is almost great"i said nervously laughing "almost great!" she shouted. "well we might have to break one of papa's rules for your business" I said rubbing my neck.

"Isis can't dye her hair so you're going natural for the next two months" Octavia said finally saying something. "shit I forgot about papa's number one rule" she said. "fine I'll go natural for two months, but not longer that two months" she said in an annoyed tone. "thank you Iris you're the best, bye twinny" I said and hung up.

"Octavia and Isis get dressed into those outfits there and come out on set when you're all finished" Gianna said getting up from the couch. "chop! chop!  Time is money" she said snapping her fingers earning a chuckle from me and Octavia.

Octavia and I got dressed in similar outfits and walked made our way to the set. Two hours later after taking a million pictures of us I decided to call it a day.

(both part of the "collection")

Octavia and I changed back into our outfits and left the building

Octavia and I changed back into our outfits and left the building. "it's getting late, we should head back to the Estate" Octavia said getting into the car. "yup" I said getting in the car.
-I'm driving btw-

We took the private road back to the Estate, I noticed that two unfamiliar cars were following us. I took a left turn, they did the same. I took a sharp left, they still followed. "FUCK!" I said hitting the staring wheel. "two unfamiliar cars nine o'clock" I said. "okay I'll take care of them" Via said opening the window. "how are you going to do that?" I asked raising an eye brow and increasing the cars speed. "watch princess" she winked.

BANG
BANG

Octavia shot straight to the guy on the passenger  straight in the head. "nice job Tav!" I shouted. She got the cars wheels causing it to loose control and they crashed. "fuck there's more" I said seeing that there are four more new cars filled with these creepy dudes shooting at us. "we're outnumbered" Octavia said. "what are we going to do" she said in panic.

I looked to the side and saw a dam making me get an idea. "shit not again" I mumbled. "what was that?" Octavia asked. "we need to jump into the Dam" I said in a cold tone. "won't we die?" she asked "if we do it wrong we might die" I said causing her to freeze. "if we do it right we will only get injured from the car crash, maybe but that doesn't matter, what matters is we don't get captured by our enemies" I said driving closer to the side of the Dam. "okay, I trust you."she said releasing a nervous chuckle.
" Don't worry we'll make it out alive, Iris and I have done this a million times" I said. "speaking of Iris she'll find us on the other side of the dam I'm sure" I continued. "how the fuck do you know that?" Via asked. "because Areses car will me crashed here near a Dam, she will no somethings up" I said.

"Go to the back seat and open the door, on 3 we're going to jump" she did as I said and opened the door of the back seat, behind my seat.  I drove close enough for us to jump into the Dam.
"1"
"2"
"3! "
We both jumped into the Dam causing  the car to crash into one of the enemies car's. I went swam to wards the Forrest land. "OCTAVIA!" I shouted out. "ISIS, WE DID IT WE ACTUALLY DID IT without even getting a single scratch on us" Octavia said running towards me and hugged me. I chuckled hugging her back. "Iris will be so jealous when I tell her about our day" I said.

"now how are we getting back to the Estate without being spotted by those creepy guys?" Octavia asked me. "well I saw Ares and Isis while jumping out of the car, they will surely take care of them for us so we're safe for now" I responded. " we're walking towards the road okay?" I said. She nodded in response.

We didn't even walk five minutes and already I saw Ares and Irises red lambo  drive towards us. "ISIS!" Iris said running towards me. "are you okay? You're not hurt are you" she said checking me for any injuries. "oh thank God you didn't die" she said hugging me tightly.  "Octavia are you injured?" she asked still hugging me. "no I'm fine, everythings is fine except for my outfit" Octavia said."okay good" Iris said with tears in her eyes. "I know what we did was risky, and last time we did it not all of us came out in one peace but we're fine and we'll never again, okay?" I said rubbing her back.

"what do you mean by 'last time not all of you maded out in one piece?" Octavia questioned. "well last time something like this happened, we were with one of our close friends me and Isis successfully made it out with only a few injuries but our friend jumped with us and got the worst injuries out of all of us and died" I said trying to hold back my tears. "oh I'm so sorry for your loss" Octavia said.
"it's okay" I said my voice coming out intimidating. Clapping of hands were heard, I let go of  Iris and turned to see who it was. "wow you're one crazy mother fuckers" Ares said in a cold tone. "i know" both me and Octavia said. "let's go ladies, I don't want to be blamed for loosing 'the twins and their mother'" Ares said quoting the last part. We laughed.
We got into the car and made our way back to the Estate.

(I won't lie I was having trouble with writing this chapter because I still don't know what I'm doing or were this book is headed, but I hope you all enjoyed reading it. ❤️Please vote and follow🙃)