Chapter 50

~Iris De'Leon Stone ~

Isis has been living with Louis and his sister for two days now. She somehow managed to sneak in her real phone into the house and is hiding somewhere very safe.

The house has been a bit gloomy without her. My papa is always stressed and worried about Isis. Mama is keeping my papa from going to Louis Alarie and ending him before Isis, Daniel and the Morreti's are out.
Seth and Andrei are just keeping watch of Isis's every move,from a far distance but are always serious. Nicholas has been too serious and doesn't talk to anyone unless Isis calls us on her phone.

I'm currently in the living room with uncle Ryan and aunt Emily, waiting for Isis to call one of us.
"has Isis called?" Nicholas asked entering the living room, taking a seat on one of the many couches.
"no she hasn't, but she will soon I'm sure." I said and he nodded.

That's literally the only thing he asks nowadays.

Aunt Emily's phone buzzed and she answered it. "Mrs Emily Stone, hello?" she said with so much confidence.
The person from the other end talked then she smiled. "it's Isis." she says putting the phone of speaker. "I'm with your twin,Ryan and Nicholas." aunt Emily said. "okay, I don't have much time to talk." she said. "why, what's going on? Should I come and get you?" Nicholas questioned worriedly. "no, it's not that's Nicholas." she said chuckling.
"then what's wrong?" he questioned.

"Everyone I have a bit of a request." she said. "okay we're listening." I said.
"Arabelle Alarie needs needs a legal guardian for after Louis is taken care of." she said. "before you guys say anything, Arabelle was being abused by her brother before I got here and after Louis killed his mother." she said. "meaning Louis is the Don now?" I said and she hummed. "So anyone willing to take in a eleven year old?" Isis questioned. "we'll figure out what to do with her living arrangement but I don't think anyone in the family will mind." uncle Ryan said.

"Great then... Now Iris on Friday be ready so we can switch places." she said. "why so early?" I questioned. It's Wednesday by the way.
"because I found the Morreti's and Daniel." she said almost whispering.

Thank goodness.

"I have to go, I have a dress fitting for Friday's charity ball. Love you" she said and hung up. "Deebs on dressing Iris for the charity ball." aunt Ashley said passing through the living room and into the hallway. "she's my daughter so I'm dressing her." mom said following aunt Ashley. "well I'm her grandmother so I'm dressing her." Lovey said following my mother.

Very funny

"you know I own my very own brand and company so I don't really need anyone to dress me!" I shouted out for them to hear me from wherever they are. "who cares, I'm dressing you!" I heard both my grandmother's, moms and aunts say. "I'll go with you to the charity ball." Nicholas said getting up and left the room not giving me a chance to respond.

"the guy has a thing for Isis huh?" Aunt Emily said wriggling her eyebrows causing me to chuckle. "almost everyone we've met in the past year has a thing for Isis." I said. "many also had a thing for me but when they found out that I'm marrying Ares...i mean his girlfriend they all stopped bothering me." I said causing aunt Emily to laugh. "I can't believe you're actually engaged to the person we were going to set you up with as a family." she said and quickly covered her mouth, causing me to look at her in confusion.

"what do you mean by that?" I questioned. "your aunt Emily has said enough... Ask all your grandfather's." Uncle Ryan said hurriedly leaving the room with aunt Emily.

Okay weird.

~Isis De'Leon Stone ~

I have been living with the Alaries for two days now. Arabelle showed me where Daniel and the Morreti's are being held. Daniel is unharmed but the Morreti's are... Ares looks like his close to death, so I should really hurry up with the plan.