99

❗️TW: this chapter includes sex scenes. If you're not comfortable with it, skip the chapter, you wont miss anything important for the next chapters.

"You know, you guys didn't have to make the game so exciting" Elle remarked as they arrived together at Joe's house.

The Bengals had won the game 26-19, but it was really close at the end and the Raiders came close to throwing the touchdown that would have sent the game into overtime. On the last play, Pratt had just changed that with an interception.

After many hugs, interviews and press conferences, Joe had climbed into the shower in record time, celebrated a bit with his teammates, but was pretty much the first to say goodbye. The excitement of what awaited him at home was just too great.

"I'm going to go check on my parents real quick, okay?" Joe said to Elle as they climbed the stairs together. Since it was a Saturday game, his parents had decided to stay overnight with Joe and according to his mother's text message, however, were already in bed.

Elle nodded. "Tell them I said hi. I'm off to take a hot shower. Almost froze to death on the sidelines" she explained, running a hand over her cold arms. "Ok, see you in a bit" Joe pressed a quick kiss to her lips before they parted ways.

When he came back into the room, Elle appeared to still be in the bathroom. He grabbed his bag that was lying on the floor and started unpacking it.

"How do I look?" Joe's head shot up as Elle came out of the bathroom. His eyes grew wide as she leaned seductively against the doorframe. Her wet hair was tied back in a bun. She wore a white Bengal jersey with his number emblazoned large on the front.

"Fuck" it crossed Joe's lips as he dropped his bag on the floor and looked open-mouthed at his girlfriend in his jersey.

Elle smirked. "That's the reaction I was hoping for. And do you want me to tell you a secret?" she winked at him. "I'm not wearing anything underneath. Catch."

Without taking a glance from Elle, Joe caught what Elle was throwing at him with an ease. Only when he felt the lace fabric in his hand he released his gaze to stare at the black lace bra and matching thong Elle had just tossed him.

"Fuck," it came over his lips again. Elle laughed out before slowly walking towards them. "I told you make up sex and victory sex was going to be good" she murmured in his ear, blowing him a kiss on the lips before pushing him backwards and Joe landed on the bed.

Immediately Elle was on top of him, tugging at his shirt as her middle slid dangerously over his crotch and his bulge grew larger. Elle, definitely feeling the growth between his legs, bit her lower lip with a grin as she helped Joe slide his shirt over his head, then just tossed it to the floor.

She slid down a little further and leaned over, spreading kisses over Joe's torso as her fingers made their way down the waistband of his pants and slid seductively over his skin.

Her hot lips felt heavenly and Joe couldn't suppress a moan as Elle's kisses wandered deeper and deeper. He propped himself up on his elbows to get a better view of the spectacle.

When Elle's kisses reached the waistband of his pants, she pulled them and his boxer down with one yank, at the same time sliding off the bed and landing on her knees between Joe's legs.

Joe helped her remove his pants entirely while his erection, transfixed on what was coming next, jutted just inches from Elle's face.

Elle admired his dick for a few moments before licking her lips and wrapping her hand around Joe's length. He groaned as she very slowly began to move up and down. It felt like her hand was perfectly made for it. It felt insanely good.