Chapter 17: Ultimate tease

"This has to stay between us, you know that right?"

"You what? Want me to come over for dinner? At your place?" Thomas drops his paintbrush back in the pot with surprise at the unexpected invite. The deep ocean blue colour splashes out a little over the edge, creating tiny speckles on Thomas' bare legs. "I'm not sure. Can't we just spend time together like this?"

"Why? Are you jealous of me and Beth?" Jasper says with amusement. "I promise we won't canoodle in front of you."

"Of course I'm jealous. She won and I lost. I know it's my fault. You don't have to remind me." Thomas raises his hands in defence.

Jasper takes in the reaction, accompanied by a heavy sigh. "It's not me that's asking anyway, it's Beth."

"Why is she so interested in me all of a sudden?" Thomas bites lightly on his lip in thought. "Do you think she knows about us?"

"In what sense?" Jasper questions as he now rests his paint soaked roller in the paint tray.

"You know what sense. The 'we used to fuck' sense" he says, quoting the words.

Jasper's eyes get drawn to Thomas' fingers quoting the invisible sentence. "Y'know, that's an annoying habit." He says, looking unimpressed at Thomas' response.

"Don't act dumb then and answer the question. Does she know or not?"

"Of course she doesn't." Jasper looks at Thomas as if he was stupid. "She doesn't know that I've slept with a guy. No one knows... well apart from Molly, Jim and Mum, obviously. I want to keep it that way.

"Why?" Thomas tilts his head in wonder. "Are you ashamed you did it? Are you embarrassed that you let me, a man, touch you? That you touched me? That you put your lips around my throbbing penis?" Thomas takes a hand to the crotch of his shorts and playfully rubs his palm down the closed fly. His eyes never wavering from Jasper's as he takes a step forward. "Are you ashamed that this cock fucked you in the backside?" Thomas maintains his gaze. He lets his lips part, just enough that his upper teeth graze on the lower lip.

Jasper feels that long forgotten fire ignite within him. That fire only Thomas knew how to light. The one which pushed his buttons just so, in a way which seemed to marry fury with lust. Thomas was teasing him and he needed to be taught a lesson.

He doesn't hesitate to take a step in Thomas' direction. His hands reach out and grasp firmly onto Thomas' shoulders, where he is pushed until his back is pressed against the freshly painted wall. He then takes a hold of Thomas' wrists and pins them over his head. "I am not ashamed." He utters in the shell of Thomas' ear, before again making eye contact once again. He looks at how the playful smirk on the other's face seems to fade and causes a curl to Jasper's own lips. "I am not that kid in the water now. I know who I am."

Thomas looks deep into Jasper's eyes. He feels his own heart begin to beat hard in his chest. He finds his tongue escaping his lips only to moisten them before he speaks. "And...who are you Jasper?" He says, finding the tables slowly turning as the player of this little teasing game was beginning to be played.

"Now I'm all grown up." He begins to get a little closer once again. His body slowly puts pressure against Thomas' who had no place to escape.

"Go on, tell me more..." Thomas finds his throat thicken as he tries to swallow, but he wants to hear more, he wasn't ready to give up just yet. He still had a chance to take control.

"I want love, sex, passion. I want to feel a like minded body pressed against mine...." Jasper now moves a hand and lets it gravitate towards Thomas' crotch. He does as Thomas had done. The palm of his hand slowly rubs up and down the thick cotton fabric of the shorts. He emits a chuckle at the feel his touch was creating. The stiffening of Thomas' penis as it begins to strain against the cloth. No underwear to keep it constrained.

"Jas...What are you doing?" Thomas' breathing changes as he feels his body getting turned on by the other male, his words and thoughts weren't in sync. His selfish self would be lying if he really wanted Jasper to stop.

Jasper looks at Thomas once again. He sees the panic of arousal in his eyes and feels it in his hands. He stills his palm, in a moment of thought. "Sshh'' is all he says as Jasper chooses not to think about it too much. He pushes the consequences of his actions to the back of his mind as he one handedly unpops the clasp on Thomas' fly, the teeth of the zipper separating of their own accord as the pressure from Thomas' arousal pushes against it.

Jasper's hand delves in, he glances down, seeing that pink head looking up at him. He again looks back at Thomas, whose now free hand was grabbing onto the other male's hoodie around his waist. "J, Jas... this is... mmm." Thomas exhales a breath and Jasper knows he has him in the palm of his hand in all senses of the word.

"Will you come?" He utters, his voice sounding like electricity in Thomas' ear.

"No, fuck you." Thomas curses as he feels Jasper's hand reposition its grasp as he envelopes his length with his fingers. Thomas whimpers at the slight change. He feels the strokes of Jasper's hand moving up and down. He felt helpless to fight it, he wanted to be handled, to be dominated. Jasper had only ever dared to be the one to do so out of all of his lovers.

"I don't believe you." Jasper chuckles lightly again in Thomas's ear. "I'll ask you again. "Are you gonna come?"

Thomas' hands grip on Jasper's clothes so tightly he feels he may collapse if he were to ever let go. "Fuck you Jas. You know I'm gonna...mmm." He lets his head roll back onto the painted wall, his eyes close as his mouth slowly falls open.

"Say it." Jasper demands, as his jerking off speeds up, faster and faster until Thomas can take it no more.

"Ok...I'm ...shit...I'm gonna come...Fuck!" He feels the shoot of pleasure course through him as Jasper continues to toy as his penis erupts. He looks down to see the white fluid overflow down his length and onto Jasper's clasped hand.

Jasper pulls away, leaving Thomas breathless and looking wrecked with wet blue paint printed up his back and all in the back of his hair. "Ok. I'm glad you're coming. What time shall I tell Beth to expect you?" He says with a wide grin.

"What? Fuck what?" Thomas cannot even get his mind around the moment just gone, to catch up on what Jasper was actually saying to him.

"The dinner invite. And you call me acting dumb. I asked you whether you're coming and you said yes." Jasper finds his lips pull into his mouth in order to stop him from bursting into laughter.

"You fucker. You played me." Thomas didn't know whether to be appalled or impressed.

"I learnt from the best." Jasper says smirking.

"You went a bit too far, don't you think?" Thomas says a little hysterically as he does up his shorts. "Jesus Jasper! Sometimes I wonder if you've ever grown up!"

"You... you didn't stop me Tom. You let me carry on." Jasper fires back. "Anyway, you fucking started it."

Thomas goes to respond but knows he is just as guilty. He knew he had made very little effort to stop it and maybe he shouldn't have teased to begin with. He sighs heavily. "This has to stay between us. You know that right?"

"Do you think I'm stupid... ok, don't answer that." Jasper sighs just as deeply as he wipes his hand on an old rag, before he picks up the roller and carries on painting the wall where he had left off, as if nothing had ever happened.

Thomas watches him for a moment not knowing whether to shout at him or just stare speechless at his foolish nature, but instead chooses to focus on the wall he had just painted, which now looked like it needed another going over.

Jasper turns a little to his right to see Thomas eyeing up the wall. "So, just to be clear. Saturday, are you definitely coming?"