Final Chapter: Now and forever

"I will love you over and over and over…."

Thomas' body cages Jasper's on the bed. They are so close, nose to nose. "Are you feeling ok?" He questions, as he pushes Jasper's hair from his face.

Jasper hitches his knees up a little higher as his hands cup Thomas' butt cheeks, one in each hand. "Do it." Jasper utters just shy of a whisper. It causes Thomas to emit a chuckle as he leans in, kissing the tip of Jasper's nose. Slowly, he begins to move. 

Jasper's hands instantly begin to squeeze at the soft flesh in his palms as those cheek muscles flex and tighten with every thrust Thomas is making. The soft tender rhythm, which with every push is becoming stronger. The once silent air begins to be filled with breathy moans as they both embrace this new state of mind. 

Thomas straightens his arms, pushing his body up, his hands still either side of Jasper as one hand rests on his shoulder, with the other steadying his position as he holds onto the bed's headboard. The slight change of position causes Jasper to emit a groan as his grip on Thomas' backside becomes firmer. "Mmph…enjoying it are we?" Thomas smirks as he glances down at the darkened view of Jasper's face. 

"Shut up." Jasper replies, giving Thomas' left butt cheek a hard slap. Thomas jolts forwards with pleasent surpise, matching the playful assult with a pinch and twist to Jasper's right nipple, making the male call out "Ah…the fuck!…." 

 "You wanna play this game...  I'm all for it." Thomas smiles wickedly as he pushes forwards, thrusting deeper and hitting that spot inside Jasper.

"Mmm fuck! Do what you want." He closes his eyes, his untouched penis feeling a pulse rush through it. This feeling inside of him, something only Thomas would give to him, the only man he would ever let touch him this way. He felt surrendered, safe and complete, caged in his lover's arms. Wrapped in his body, being adored, being loved. 

Thomas continues to move at a steady pace. His mind floods with the ecstasy his body was feeling, but there was something extra. That something only Jasper could give. That feeling of total completion. This act of sex was filled with Jasper's love and he felt it. Not only with his body, but also with his soul. They were two halves of a whole. This moment was without fear, or guilt, or shame. They were together, now and always. 

His mind reaches a new high as Thomas almost drops himself onto Jasper, he finds Jasper's hands, pinning then either size of his head as their fingers intertwine. "I love you Jasper Jones." Thomas confesses as he momentarily stops moving, just to catch the shine of the moonlight from the opened window reflect in Jasper's brown eyes. 

Jasper smiles, he lifts up his head to meet Thomas' lips. A soft kiss is placed there, as he echoes the sentiment. "I love you too Thomas Hepler." He senses the smile on Thomas' lips as he begins to move once again. 

Jasper's legs wrap around the body on top of him, pulling him close as he lets the feelings of euphoria take over. Now the moans and groans fill the air, neither afraid or ashamed to let their pleasures be known and as if in sync, they reach their high.

"I'm gonna…. Are you?…"

"Yeah….I'm cumming…" Jasper pulls Thomas as close as he can whilst their hips work overtime. Thomas releases with a long moan and Jasper feels the wet sensation occur inside of him, new and strange as he begins to ejaculate between their close bodies accompanied by equal cries of pleasure. Thomas feels a shuddering tingle take over him, his rhythm becomes misplaced as Jasper's legs clamp onto him. 

Finally he stills. He lets his body collapse onto Jasper's as his head finds a place in the crook of Jasper's neck. Jasper continues to hold on tight. Enjoying the moment. The moment where everything felt just right, just perfect. He eventually lowers his legs and gives Thomas a few pats on his back. "Ok…get off me. I need to breathe." Thomas  groans as he rolls off of Jasper, ending up laying on his back by his side. Jasper feels some of the spoils of Thomas' pleasure leave him. "We are gonna need a clean sheet. I'm not sleeping on this." He grumbles.

"Jas, we've just made sweet lovin' and you're complaining already." Thomas laughs as he tries to catch his breath as his hand drapes over his head on the pillow. "Anyway. You said something not so long ago, back in the barn." 

Jasper turns to look at Thomas' profile. "What?... about my mother?" He questions, a little confused about what he was talking about. 

"No," Thomas shakes his head. "She is the last person on my mind right now. You said something else. About you showing me something about me being yours." Thomas turns his head on the pillow to look back at Jasper.

 "I just did that didn't I?" Jasper smiles. 

"Yeah, but I thought…." Thomas goes quiet. 

"Hey, I'm teasing." Jasper rolls onto his side. "Turn on the lamp."

Thomas looks at Jasper a little more before he turns away and reaches across to switch on the only lamp in the room. Both males squint their eyes at the sudden brightness before their vision settles. "So, have you got me something?" Thomas sits up, half expecting Jasper to produce a gift from somewhere, maybe a ring or a chain. Perhaps a charm.

"Look at me." Jasper says, grinning at Thomas as he sees the male look everywhere about him. Thomas regains his focus, looking at Jasper's face, with his eyes wanting to wander down the man's body. That's when he sees it. 

Right in the centre of Jasper's left pectoral. The initials T.H in fancy italics resided in black tattooed ink. "T.H... that's my initials." Thomas says, his eyes going wide in pleasant surprise. 

"No shit Sherlock." Jasper pushes Thomas' shoulder back laughing. "You know I'm not that romantic, but I guess this is just my way of saying that you will forever be etched onto my heart." 

Thomas leans in and kisses the fresh tattoo. "You're doing a good job of poetry. Is that why you have insisted on wearing tshirts all week?"

"Yeah." Jasper chuckles. 

"Well I will just have to show you my love the best way I know how." He runs his hand up Jasper's outer thigh. "I will love you over and over and over…." He again straddles Jasper's lap as Jasper sits up a little more. "I love you." 

Jasper cups Thomas' face and smiles. "I love you too." 

***

"Bethany Cotton?" 

She gets up from her seat picking up the carrier as she went. It still felt light to carry. The baby sleeping inside,  so small. Only a few days old. Her jet black hair is abundant for a child so tiny. 

She takes a seat behind the desk. Never expecting to be here. Sat in a council office, registering a birth. The last time she saw the father she was convinced she wasn't pregnant. She believed she was telling the truth. She had wanted nothing more. For the man she loved, to be the father. But her trickery had caught up with her. Convincing him that they didn't need contraception. She was already pregnant in his eyes, so what did it matter? But she needed to be more careful for what she wished for….

The man, an official, enters the room and sits at the desk opposite her. He pulls out a few documents as he glances up at her and smiles, before looking at the tiny child. "Quite a head of hair there." He comments.

"She takes after her father." Beth smiles weekly. It was obvious the child hadn't possessed her blonde genes. 

"So, shall we start with the name?" The man prompts, again looking at Beth. She nods, leaning forwards and carefully lifting the tiny child from her carrier. She looks at her and smiles.

"Jasmine….Jasmine Jones."

THE END

A/N Thank you so much if you took the time to read. Always appreciated.

Jojo

🌻

What to read next? Scroll on to find out....