Novel

Ray or clauis had woken up. He looked out of the window and saw that it was day. He recieved the memory of the original owner and also came to know that he was in a novel that he hated a lot due various reasons. One of the reasons was : How stupid and dumb the characters were. The novel was a cliché romance novel with omegaverse it was written by a novice author and was all bullshit and cringe.

And obviously to make his life harder and painful then it already was he is Reincarnated as a villain. Not the final villan but a minor one. The villain's role was very simple and his death was quick too.

Clauis was very misunderstood in society due to his rebellious attitude. He had some attraction towards the male lead who was the crown prince of his country. But the male lead loved a commoner and recessive omega who only knew how to cry at the most stupid things. Ofc blinded by some ridiculous jealousy he bullied the female lead along with some cannon fodders only to be stabbed to death by the male lead. His family didn't move an inch or did anything hell- they didn't even do funeral for clauis.

Then the novel continued to female lead meeting another 3 male leads and a villain who waged war on the kingdom because well- who knows why? It was never mentioned even the author didn't bother to explain and there were lots of plot holes. But the ending was obviously a happy one. The male lead and female lead got married while the other 3 male leads died at the war. They were killed by the villain while trying to save the female lead. They acted as cannon fodders because the male lead was the knight in shining armour and ofcourse should have a flashy arrival.

The villain was killed by the male lead who was greiving for his trusted subordinates death. The subordinate was special to the villain they grew up together. Seeing that the villain was distracted by the death of someone who was useless in the eyes of male lead the male lead stabbed the villain and killed him.

Truly a trash novel. And now he was in it. Though the novel starts when they all turn 19. Which is quite far ahead. The location is as usual the academy. And so the long years of his painful life starts.

 And so the long years of his painful life starts