Trouble (1)

Authorities, such as teachers and even the vice principal was sitting on the large round table, the main noble was the beloved alpha son of the marquis.

The marquis was very anger, it was not only the marquis but also the parents of the other kids were there, but they didn't dare say anything, they were counts and barons they could never compete against the greatest duke.

The marquis was furious, he was so out of it that he didn't realise that he was cursing the son of the duke. "A filthy bitch like you! How dare you lay a hand on my son! Don't you have any shame! If you are an omega then you should act like one!"

Now then everyone must be wondering where's the famous guardian of the Martina family? The eldest son is gone to another country with the 3rd prince for diplomatic purposes, the second son has gone to extermination of the monsters, the third is unavailable because he is in the magic tower, and then what about the duke? Clauis doesn't know.

Looking back at it, the man was never present, Clauis just stood there, since he wasn't injured there was no need for him to sit. He didn't say anything as the marquis continued to ramble, he ignored it, there was no need to waste his breath on the likes of him.

It was fine, hearing such words he was used to it. He didn't react, perhaps he should have considering how much of a higher ranking he was, but he knew better than to insult the adults.

The marquis had truly lost it, his precious alpha son was hit by a lowly omega, granted the boy was grand Duke's son but the grand Duke never cared for any of his children after the death of his mate, and this was a lowly omega who cared about an omega?

Right now his pride was wounded, the boy was standing there, sure his head was down, but he didn't look sorry at all! On the contrary the boy was ignoring him! The nerve that lowly omega had!

His anger had gotten the best of him, that is why he didn't realise what was happening, his body moved on his own, so did his hand, they were both guided by the instinct, his hand hit Clauis's cheek hard.

Clauis had not expected a physical assualt and fell down due to lack balance. He grunted and tried to get up, the marquis saw this and kicked the boy in the stomach, Clauis rolled down 3 times before clutching his stomach in pain, he whimpered in pain. "Does it hurt you little shit!? This is what my son went through you vermin! You imbecile! You had the nerve to hit my son!"

Clauis tried getting up again, he was physically weak thanks to his omega body, he couldn't handle too much pain. Clauis coughed up a bit of blood, his cheeks stained red due to the slap, Clauis huffed, trying to catch his breath, he weakly got up again. His hands on his knees for support as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, his other hand on his stomach.

As soon as he looked at the marquis again, he was just abou to warn the marquis when he clutched his chest near his heart, he gasped at the sudden angry pheromones, trying to breathe, it had become too suffocating, even the teachers and authorities had moved away.

He looked at the marquis again about to glare at him when he froze in place.