Disagreement

They entered the dinning room which was magnificent. It looked beautiful. When the Emperor saw him he(Emperor) smiled happily and got up from his chair and picked Clauis in his arms. Leonard let his father be but if it was someone else their head would be rolling on the ground.

"My dear call me daddy!" The Emperor exclaimed happily. Clauis had a pale skin so when he blushed it never went unnoticed. "Your majesty maintain discipline." The Empress quickly scolded the Emperor and took clauis from his arms. "Empress how can you take him away from me!" The Emperor started to throw a tantrum.

Ignoring the the Emperor, the Empress sat on her chair with clauis sitting sideways on her lap in her arms, it was warm for clauis who hadn't received any of these warm gestures.

"Honeypie out of all these delicacies what do you like the most tell me i will feed you!" Without thinking or even looking the food on the table clauis replied in a childish voice, "Chocolate!" There was a silence at the dinning room and suddenly the Emperor shouted which caused clauis to flinch and become embarrassed, "My son-in-law is so cute!!" The Empress chuckled and ordered the maid to prepare chocolate desserts. "Honeypie that's for dessert, what do you want to eat for diner?" Clauis thought for a while. "Chicken!" Empress cooed at the cute omega in arms and feed him different chicken dishes.

After the diner it was silent until his father the duke spoke. "Your majesty, clauis will only stay here as long as we do, he will leave with us." Upon hearing this Leonard who was quite the whole started growling and glaring at the duke. The atmosphere changed from comfortable warm to icy cold.

Clauis unconsciously started to tremble. He had long accepted that a his child body was sensitive especially to pheromones, and now that agressive pheromones were released he started trembling.

The Empress noticed this, she frowned. "Leo keep your pheromones to yourself, i request the duke to calm down and talk as well, clauis just yesterday went into an unexpected heat, we don't want to repeat that, do we?"

Upon hearing this the agressive and angry pheromones were retracted. But both parties still glared at each other.

"I do understand your concern, your youngest son will be away from you, but- clauis and Leonard are mates. I suggest that they should not have such early sepration not until both of them reach 14 years." The Emperor suggested but the Duke did not budge.

Clauis somehow gathered the courage to say something, "Du- I mean father-" the duke glared at Clauis and he immediately shut up and started trembling, he was on the verge of crying, his face had gone pale in fear.

The Empress didn't fail to notice this. She rubbed Clauis's back, soothing him but it wasn't working. Clauis had started hyperventilating.

BYE BYE~
I AM HAVING A WRITER'S BLOCK THAT'S WHY IT TAKES SOME TIME AND CHAPS ARE A LITTLE SHORT! I KNOW IT'S EARLY TO HAVE A WRITER'S BLOCK BUT! I CAN'T PUT WHAT I IMAGINE INTO WORDS! T^T