Going Back

"Nox, start packing today, we will be leaving soon enough and have you kept the drafts i gave you?" Nox just nodded. "Good." Clauis sighed, if it wasn't for the nonsense tradition of omegas planning banquets, ceremonies, etc, he wouldn't have to go through this shit right now.

He was very annoyed, he would have to travel for a very long time, plus, he hadn't been at the academy for that long to be leaving again, the quadruplets still had to reply, the cafe date had to be once again postponed because he had to go plan the ceremony. His gift was very well prepared and packed very carefully by Nox.

He sighed for the nth time, wearing blue shorts with a white tucked in shirt and blue jacket, a small cute blue balloon hate with a blue bow and white strips, white socks with two strips and a pair of blue shoes. (Sorry not the best at describing clothes)

He scanned his dorm for the last time for a while, he would probably be back one month later, not all of his clothes were taken. Most of them would be kept here since he was coming back and the mansion has several of his clothes already.

He left after closing the door, although nox stood and carefully locked the door, so no one could enter, he had checked if all the materials had been taken and packed carefully, especially clauis's gift.

Clauis walked out of the dormitory, classes were going on so sion couldn't give his goodbyes at the last moment, but the Commoner dominant Alpha had spent three hours before classes started with him.

Clauis didn't know why but he liked it with Sion, he wondered if he should offer sion to become a knight at the duchy, Since he had exceptional swordsmanship and the Dominant alpha did not have a clear path in mind.

Clauis absent mindedly walked towards the where the carriage had been kept, Until he felt a tap on his shoulder, he quickly on instinct moved slapping the hand on his shoulder and stepping away. Clauis's eyes widened as he saw prince Callisto.

"Sorry, i didn't mean to scare you." Callisto said with an apologetic smile. Clauis sighed in relief, after what the marquis had done to him he was a bit wary of other's touch. His posture relaxed a bit.

"Excuse me for my rudeness, I have been on edge since the marquis attack." Clauis said politely, by no means what he said was personal, it was as if he was talking to a prince and not a friend, ofcourse he was, but Callisto hoped he could change that.

Not everyone is born with a mate, some have to find thier own by chances, those with mates are very rare find, for Callisto, Clauis was a perfect candidate, although he does have ulterior motives into befriending clauis, he really does love Clauis, and hopes that one day clauis will fall for him. Not knowing that clauis already has a mate.

"Is there anything you need, Sir Callisto?" Clauis said, Callisto snapped out his dazed state immediately and looked at clauis with an apologetic smile again.

"Sorry spaced out there, I just wanted to say bye to you. Although we will meet again at the ceremony soon." Callisto said with a grin, acting all friendly, despite noticing clauis's disinterest in becoming friends with him.

Clauis looked at him and nodded, Ofcourse the royal family would be invited, the invitations had yet to be sent but this prince in front of him sounded more than over confident that he would get an invitation. Well if he doesn't that would be disrespect to the royal family and it would be another excuse to start a war, with the Martina Vas family.

(Ok so a request to new readers ^^ Could you please be kind enough to tell me as to us there anything I have said about the king of this country? If there is... Could you tell me the chapter name T-T Please 😭🥺❤️)

"Ofcourse Sir Callisto." Clauis then saw Nox coming upto them, "Now Sir Callisto I must leave, We will meet again soon."

"Ofcourse! I look forward to the ceremony." Callisto said with a sweet and warm smile. Nox came beside clauis quickly, "Sorry young Master, I was rechecking if everything was packed." Nox apologised quickly.

"It's ok Nox." Clauis quickly said. Only after he had gotten his answer from clauis, he greeted Callisto with  a small bow, he quickly picked up clauis walked to the carriage with long strodes.

Callisto's eye twitched with the disrespect he was given, his hand itched to just cut off nox's head right here and now, but he restrained himself, he didn't want to sadden Clauis by doing so. He sighed and went back to his classes.

"You shouldn't disrespect him again like that Nox, this is the last warning I am giving you, if you don't obey it I will replace you." Clauis said with a hint of warning in his tone, his gaze had hardened as well.

"My apologies young master, but That guy is only a bastard child of the royal family. But I will keep your words in mind and won't act disrespectfully again, please excuse my behaviour young master." Nox said with full sincerity. Clauis sighed and nodded, he was already tired, Sion had come to him in the morning and drained him of social energy and now he met the prince who was much more of a bigger headache, not to mention before leaving the omegas in the dorm had spent more time with him, giving him useless gifts that he doesn't even want to mention.

Nox quickly placed clauis on the seat comfortably and sat on the opposite of Clauis, and thus began their journey back to the mansion. Let's hope it's peaceful on the way back ^^. No promises.

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

It's been soooooooooooooooo long since I posted, I am very well aware of my absence and I am (Not really) apologetic for it. It's nothing to with anyone else I promise, I just loss this motivation to even continue writing, I just lost, so I deleted Wattpad for several months and was obsessed with watching gacha reacts on YouTube and some anime. Then i found C.ai, over there my motivation to type increased and a few days ago, I started writing jjk Fanfic in my notes app, so I went to Google and signed in through chrome, there i started reading again. And now found motivation to write. So I am updating this. I don't know how long this motivation will last so yeah, I might disappear again selfishly.