Chapter 85 Extra 2

Miko family restaurant opened.

This is the color of this village, all of which is the taste of Mikoden's own research. The story of entering the three heavens in the industry, and the opportunity to obtain it arrived at the opportunity for His Majesty the Prince to cook himself!

Due to the heavy conditions, the story inside the Dragon Palace has exploded!

Little Snake Man, a small train that opened early, arrived at the entrance of the store from the mountain area, and was surprised by the guests outside.

Others have come and gone, and the first opening of their own small restaurant has arrived.

On the road opened by small snakes and visitors, there is no need to step up and enter the store gate of the battlefield. After entering the unmanned interior of the store, he took a sip.

Old truth, this is the passion of the landlord, but there is a kind of tension that must be eaten.

He is scored. qaq

If you're laughing at your head, when you come back, you'll have a warm and soft body. It's a small snake man's bag melon --- I'm sure, this is the same as the "rare and strange" East and West.

He said, "I'm sorry , I'm sorry, I need to start preparing for the opening of the business." He was very excited to enter the kitchen, and started to work on the safety and maintenance of small machines.

A long-term guest has arrived. Because of the pre-existing fee, it is a very expensive space device that is placed inside, in contrast to the completely unremarkable restaurant, which is completely disguised as a guest.

Before connecting to the machine, we will provide you with fresh fruit and hot steamed barley tea.

The sky above the table is similar to a screen with light and shadows, just a small number. There is a restaurant restaurant that appears on the top, and there is a description of basic ingredients. It's strange to see that the guests are connected, and I feel that it's just a translation, and it's possible to see it in the sky.

A small restaurant owned by His Highness Prince Miko.

Don't miss out on others, come and eat.

It's late in the morning, and I'm leaving the capital.

The table is equipped with a single article on the central system.

In the kitchen, the machine is missing or it is possible to love it, or it is the perfect appearance of the teacher, but the structure has been updated.

Cutting vegetables, washing vegetables, cooking pots, hot frying, steaming oil explosions...

High-tech products are effective at this time.

The fragrant food came out comfortably from the remote kitchen, and then arrived at the front of the table with the orders of the staff and the guests.

Against the life of the aboriginals of the rough and barbaric world, this is a bright and delicious dish that others have not seen before. It's been a long time since I've been in the middle of a long time since I've been in the middle of a long time since I've been in the middle of a long time since I've been in the middle of a long time since I've been in the middle of a long time since I've been in the middle of a long time since I've been in the middle of a long time.

This time, it's not possible because it's a miko's head.

That's why it's a delicious taste that Kojajin research and production.

Little Snake Man Machine Man Introduction Introduction The situation in the middle of the store, arrogance and self-confidence, "Kanako Shin is a god machine! ,I'm really busy

. I can see that you have just finished your work.

Best guest? What is it? Just don't hit the bullet, hurt the heart of a little snake man, nothing to do with it!

A white eye that has been translated into a clear language that has been learned and played poorly. Her Duzili's largest cistern is reminiscent of the city's desire to live and live on the exploding shelf.

Created by a nearby priest who works as a goddess, she is a chef who has transformed herself into a chef, and most of the time she is the same person.

In addition, Miko herself is the main driving force, and Miko's accompanying power is a source of support.

I am a small craftsman.

He has been educated in the thought of the past.

I'm going to blow my mind.

Don't say anything against the truth.

An independent kitchen between Akira's second shots.

The most advanced kitchen utensils to remove, with a large opening window for single-sided glass. During the festive season, she took a break in the open water of Qingshan, a stroller. The work environment is simple and unnecessary.

"What happened?

" "This is a new item! Koikeko is the place where you can come to the entrance to catch a fish!"

"Fish?"

Savage and savage world villages, Kaneki Ikko Miyako accompanied by violence and blood. One fish and one fish.

This is a troupe of transporters, this is a fun game, a girl, a hunter is not a game!

"Is it possible to talk about fish, think about going to Kawari, is it a big deal?" Go out, you need someone dead... uh?

Due to the small snake man's family, the miracle of meeting creation, Ming Ya River's Xueto tank arrived, self-destruction was added to the end, which is uncertain.

"Not normal fish fish.

"

Small snake people are interesting to understand the local small accompaniment. Xuan Xuan Riya has copied a wide

variety of fish and fish methods.Delivery is available in the commercial market, it is really effective, and there is a good deal."

No way!"

Compromise one super-grade little lost brother.

When I was away from the city, I felt like I was in love with a sour taste.

哦、Forgetting、Currently, the family is not a lover、So it's time to fix it.

"Let's talk about what you say, I'm guessing, my eyes are just like yours, you don't need this."

"Hey!" A small snake person's voice bursts into red.

At this time, I was in the middle of the day, and I was in the middle of the day, and I was in the middle of the day, and I was in the middle of the day, and I was in the middle of the day. The landlord has increased the length of the increase!"

This child, please continue to calm down, listen to the city.

Kosetsu Sara is one of the expected Eight Trigrams, a small snake man who finds a suitable place.

Ming Ming Ming Ming Ming! A huge amount of rain has been dehydrated.

"Originally, you are interested in this kind of book? I've lost my mind.

"

After a while, I've seen a lot of laughter, and I'm sorry. It's been a long time since I've been in the middle of a

long time since I've been in the middle of a long time.

This is a single-person and unfamiliar link: "Thank you for your interest."

The main point is single-mindedly beautiful female Jiangsu: "Okay, I'm sorry." Small Snake

Man: "?"

Can you tell me if she's busy, but is she a very sad child in the city?

A simple serpent person, this little man's trousers.