Chapter 1 Part 1: Resurrection

Angie's POV:

Let's check everything! An effigy, a candle to burn the Necronomicon, and the only thing left is to burn the Necronomicon.

Once I burn it I need to repeat the deceased's name three times. Nyahaha! Let's start the ritual! Atua help me!

No one's POV:

Angie then started burning the Necronomicon. After some minutes it burnt completely and Angie said Rantaro's name three times.

She closed her eyes and after some minutes she felt a slight tap on her shoulder.

Y/N's POV:

I woke up in a dark room. There was nothing besides a white haired girl, a doll of some person and some burn marks on the floor next to her.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned to face me.
Y/N: Um... excuse me. Do you know where we are?
Girl: Huh? Who are you?

Y/N: My name's Y/N L/N. Um... I just woke up in this room and then saw you here.
Girl: I see... By the way, could you perhaps have died?
Y/N: Now that you mention it, the last thing I remember is getting hit by a meteor, then I woke up here.

Girl: I see. Could I have made a mistake?
Y/N: A mistake?
Girl: Well I was actually doing a resurrection ritual to bring back one of my friends, but instead of him you were resurrected.

Y/N: I-I see. Sorry for your lost.
Girl: Nyahaha! Don't worry about it.
Y/N: So you probably know where we are right?
Girl: Yep! We're in The Ultimate Academy For Gifted Juveniles!

Y/N: J-Juveniles?!
Girl: Yeah! We're not a criminals though, so don't worry.
Y/N: We?
Girl: Yeah, there are 11 more students in here.

Y/N: So why are you here? It doesn't look exactly like a normal school, more like an abandoned school.
Girl: Well I'll tell you everything tomorrow with the others present. We should get some sleep.

Y/N: Okay, but are there some kind of dorms where I can sleep?
Girl: Um... There are four dorms that aren't being used, but I don't know if we can enter them.

Y/N: I see. Then I'll sleep here.
Girl: No, you can just come to my dorm!
Y/N: Are you sure? I mean I'm a guy.
Girl: Yeah, don't worry! Atua trust you!

Y/N: Atua?
Girl: That's the god of my island.
Y/N: I see. By the way, I never got your name.
Angie: How rude of me. I'm Angie Yonaga, The Ultimate Artist!

Y/N: An ultimate?! Didn't the ultimates die?!
Angie: Die? Well let's leave that talk for tomorrow and get some sleep.
Y/N: O-Okay.

We then walked out of the room and headed to her dorm. While we were walking to her dorm, I felt a presence somewhere behind us, but it's probably just nothing.

Then we arrived at her dorm and entered it. I slept on the couch, while Angie slept on her bed. She said that I can sleep on her bed, but I refused since I felt bad for taking her bed.

The Next Morning

Y/N's POV:

Ding dong, bing bong.
A bear appeared on the monitor and started talking.

Bear: Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 AM, and nightime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!

I opened my eyes and looked at Angie who was yawning and cleaning her morning drool with slightly opened eyes. She looked cute.
I slightly blushed and looked away.