Chapter 2 Part 1: Searching The Academy

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: Huh? What is this tape?
The tape started playing.

???: Hey there. Guess I don't have to introduce myself, huh?
The tape showed a green haired guy. He was the same guy as in one of those portraits. Based on the description everyone gave me, he's Rantaro.

Rantaro: I get that this is probably confusing, seeing... yourself like this. Guess I should start from the beginning.
The video was cut off.

Rantaro: That's the way it is. Now, Monokuma probably already told you this, but just in case... The killing game will continue until there are only two people left. Now the important part of that rule is that-
The video was cut off again.

Rantaro: Oh. There is... one more thing. Well, the truth is... this isn't your first-
It was cut off again.
Rantaro: Anyone who finds out who you are is gonna come for you. So watch your back. Trust no one. And never forget...
It cut off again.

Rantaro: You wanted this killing game, so you have to win no matter what. No matter what.
Then the video ended.
I decided to let everyone know about this tomorrow, since they're probably tired from the trial and so am I. So I went to sleep.

After waking up from Monokuma's announcement, I headed to the dinning hall. That's where Angie said they usually meet.
Everyone was there besides Gonta.

Y/N: Good morning everyone.
Tsumugi: Ah... yeah, good morning.
Shuichi: H-Hi.
Keebo: Good... morning...
Miu *sigh*
Maki was just silent.

There's a dark mood in the air of the dinning hall today. That's to be expected, with what we've been through.
Angie: Come on everyone cheer up! Atua doesn't like this atmosphere!

Kaito: Yeah! Why are you all so down!? Let's eat breakfast!
Kokichi: If you don't eat, then Gonta will eat you.
Y/N: Don't you mean he will eat our breakfast?

Kaito: Speaking of Gonta, where is he? I haven't seen him this morning.
Y/N: Oh yeah. Don't any of you know where is he?
Keebo: He's probably still sleeping.

Miu: *sigh*
Himiko: Hey! You guys have no energy! You need to look alive! You're all still teenagers!
Angie: Yeah, Himiko's right! Atua says we all eat our breakfast with smiles so it tastes better!

Maki: Weird, I thought you would be the most depressed out of all of us.
She said as she looked at Himiko.
Himiko: Of course... I'm depressed. This is the most depressed I've been in all my 200 million years.

Tsumugi: 2-200 million years!?
Himiko: But... being depressed won't help those who died rest in piece. Tenko, too! She won't be able to rest in peace either!
Angie: That's right Himiko! Atua will look after them so we've just got to live here!

Kokichi: You're still on about that, student council president?
Y/N: Student council president?
Kokichi: Oh yeah! We didn't tell you about that! Angie created the student council here, with the members being Himiko, Gonta, Keebo, Tsumugi and Tenko!

Y/N: I see. Sorry if I'm wrong but, do we really need a student council in here?
Angie: Of course we do! We need a group to look after everyone. I think you should join too!

Y/N: Well... I don't mind joining, but I don't think I'll be much help.
Angie: Nyahaha! Don't worry. Atua will accept anyone that he thinks has a good heart.
Y/N: Okay. Though as long as someone doesn't have a motive like Kiyo's I think we will be all right.