chapter eight

cora woke up around 9:30pm curled up in someone's arms. she blinks slowly adjusting to the dimmed light, she looks up to see kit conner sleeping peacefully next to her. she looks at the clock surprised to see how late it was.

"kit.." she whispered "kit wake up." she shakes him a little and he starts to stir. "kit wake up, kit!"

"huh?" he mumbles starting to wake up.

"it's 9:30, we passed out watching the movie and slept too long!" cora tells him. he takes a second to realize what she said. his eyes go kinda wide.

"shit! i have to be at set tomorrow." he says.

"what time?" cora asks. kit thinks for a minute.

"oh wait i don't have to be in until like 3." he says.

"do you want to just stay over? if it's okay with you?" cora asks nervous for some reason.

"really? yeah, saves me from having to drive an hour back home at like 10pm. thank you. um where should i sleep?" he asks.

"kit are you stupid? just sleep where your laying down right now. we just took like a 4 hour nap here, so if your comfortable with it you can just sleep here." cora tells him. he nods smiling.

"okay, thank you cora." kit says.

"of course!" she smiles. next thing you know they are passed out again.

cora wakes up around 8:30am to loud snoring in her ear

ear. she stirs and yawns which sitting up stretching.
she looks over to her left to see kit still sleeping, being the reason she woke up. his yawns are so loud!

cora decided to go make some eggs downstairs so she tries her best to get up without waking kit. which she did successfully. she makes herself coffee then she starts making eggs and bacon. once she finished around 9:15am, kit finally comes downstairs yawning.

"goodmorning" she says to him laughing. he sits down at the counter, his hair literally going all over the place.

"whatcha making?" he asks, his voice clearly giving off how tired he still is. cora moves to go make him coffee.

"well right now im making you coffee, but i made eggs and bacon is in the oven soon to be done." she says. while waiting for the coffee she continues to make scrambled eggs and takes the bacon out of the oven. letting all of it cool down, she gives him his coffee.

"thank you." she tells her with a smile, taking a sip of the coffee. "what time is it?"

"it is, 9:25." she hands him he plate with eggs and bacon on it and goes to sit next to him with hers.

"so i'll have to leave around 1:15 so i can stop at my house and get ready for set."

"oh right i forgot you were going there today." she says.

"yeah, do you wanna come? i know you were supposed to tomorrow but you still can today, surprise everybody." he suggests. cora's smile widens.

"oh my gosh yes!" she says. they eat their breakfast a little conversation here and there. then after cora goes to get ready. they play video games for the rest of the day until they leave around 1.

"i still can't believe you beat me every single mario cart game we played

"i still can't believe you beat me every single mario cart game we played." kit says. taylor swift playing in the background.

"hey i've had practice. plus you would think, if nick nelson couldn't, kit connor most likely could. but i guess not.." cora jokes. kit just laughs and shakes his head.

"shut up."

coraisbae                                                                 •••

coraisbae •••

coraisbae                                                                 •••

liked by: ethanlevine, kit.connor, and 48,004 more
guess who i got to be a swifte... @kit.connor

joelocke03- no way, SERIOUSLY?!

joelocke03- OMG OMG OMG

kit.connor- photo credits? wow
^ PHOTO CREDITS: @kit.connor

yazdemand- are you two still with eachother?!
^yeah..

ethanlevine- did kit stay over last night?
^yeah why?
^oh, just wondering
^yazdemand- WAIT WHAT

rhea.norwood- you look hot in this girl
^do i?
^yazdemand- YES

user7291- are kit and you together?
^user9173- i think they are
^user2729- yeah me too
^coraisbae- we're just friends guys
^kit.connor- oh really?
^coraisbae- KIT SHUSH DON'T CONFUSE THEM😭😭
^yazdemand- confusing me too