Part 17 A Trip to London

Y/N and Saiki are walking home together. While they were at it, a baseball ball landed in front of them. Saiki threw it back.

"Oh wow I see you got control over your strength now." Y/n said praising the psychic.

"I used to have a lot of trouble controlling the balance. I guess throwing 300 balls a day was worth it"

It's a good thing he is controlling his strength. Poor girl who will end up sleeping with him one day not knowing how rough he could get. I bet it's not just the bed but also the whole house-

"I can hear you"

"AH SH*T NO YOU ABSOLUTELY HEARD NOTHING" Y/N said wishing for someone to pour holy water in her head.

"It's a normal age for you to be curious about those kind of things. One day somewhere in the future you'll get to experience that, or not depends on the person-" As he was explaining, a baseball bat hit him in the head breaking his antenna off. He then picked up the ball and threw it back. Unexpectedly, he threw it way too far.

"uh Kusuo-"

"What a tacky reaction- Wait WHAT?!?! I USED THE SAME STRENGTH AS BEFORE!"

"Uh Kusuo- you dropped this for you little antenna." She said giving him the pink ball. As he was about to pick it up, his fingers managed to flick it far away as well.

"I can't control my powers!"

"Is that bad-?"

"If I lean into a wall, it will crumble like water. If I bump into someone they will go flying. If I run like this, the gust of wind will tore people's clothes off. Each move I make can destroy the area. I've got no choice but to restore these." He took the antenna off his head and restored it like how it was......7 years ago. "My powers has been enhanced! I am even hearing thoughts from across the globe."

"Kusuo don't move I'll call your parents" Y/N said taking her phone out.

.......

And that's how Saiki ended up in London. This and that happened, now Saiki was forced to play tag with his brother. Kaido and Nendo was in the other room waiting along with another unexpected guest. Y/N who is studying and listening to music.

"I didn't know she would be here too" Saiki told his brother "Oi get up we're going to play tag" He called out to her but got no response. What's more, he cannot hear her thoughts!!

"Ahaha you must be thinking 'Did I do something wrong?' 'Is she ignoring me?'" Kusuke laughed. "Alright Kaido, Nendo. Me and Saiki will discuss something. Be right back" He said before closing the door
"Ok now let me tell you. I've always heard about her from mom and how she knows your little secret. I invited her to come here because I took interest on her. I then gave her a present. A bracelet that cancels your telepathy and she knows about it. Anyways she'll be here in this hotel safe and sound don't worry about her" Kusuke said

"No she is going with me. I don't trust you one bit" Saiki said without saying anything. Even without psychic powers, he can read Kusuke's thoughts.

"She's not your girlfriend. Why are you so protective of her?" Kusuke asked "Well I do adore her more than Teruhashi" Kusuke said. Without saying anything back to him, he slammed the door open scaring the people inside, even Y/N. He took the bracelet off along with his invisible gloves to check how the bracelet was made.

"If you don't want me to read your thoughts that is fine with me, but do not hastily take anything my brother gives you." He said and used his psychometry to check if he had added any spy camera or whatever inside and turns out there is nothing "And do know if you have that on, you can't talk to me with your mind"