1. Middle school

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

Today was a very eventful day. And by 'eventful' I
mean very tiring. i had just finished my morning run and it was exhausting. I know I usually train in the morning and the evening so it wasn't anything new, but it wasn't something that someone can adapt to easily. I knew that my quirk was pretty powerful, but I didn't really think of it that much of it.

My quirk is called Ergokinesis. It's the ability to control and manipulate various forms of energy. I can even suck the vitality out of people or give things energy.

My parents asked me whether I would like to take the recommendation exam or the regular exam, saying that my sister, All might or EraserHead could recommend me. But i don't want it to seem as if I was taking the easier root, I want to work hard to get in to UA on my own.

My sister has been training me on her free days so that she could help me master my quirk. Other than that, my life seems to be the same. Quirk training maybe hard, But I have trained with many heroes so training isn't as hard as it could be.

Anyway enough of that.

Y/n is in her classroom. Looking out the window half paying attention to the teacher in front of her. 

"So, as third year students, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives." Her home room teacher announced. The class silencing as he said that. That sentence seemed to peak Y/n's interest as she turned her head.

"I could pass out some career aptitude tests but..." He pauses as he rather aggressively snatched a pile of papers. "Why bother?" He throws the papers in the air. "Ha, I know you all want to go the hero track."

The whole class, with the exception of 3, all show off their quirks as they celebrate.
'So noisy.' Y/n thinks as she faces the window once again.

"Yes, yes, you've got some very impressive quirks." The teacher starts.

'Ha, no they don't, don't lie to them'

"But no power usage allowed in school, get a hold of yourselves-" He continues before he gets cut off.

"Hey teach," the class goes silent
"Don't lump me in with these bunch of losers, I'm the real deal. But these guys will be lucky enough to end up as sidekicks to some busted d-lister. Ha!"Bakugou calls out with his feet on his desk.

'He's so annoying.' Y/n thought as she mentally rolled her eyes.

"You think your better than us, Katsuki!"
"Oh shut up!"
"Say that to my face!"

'ugh. I can already feel a headache coming. Why won't they be quiet.' Y/n pondered. A frown making its way on her face.

" Let's go, I'll take you all on!" Bakugou responds.

"Huh, you've got impressive test results. Maybe you will get into UA high" the teacher states.

Bakugou smirks.

'Oh my gosh, don't boost his ego. He already has a superior complex.' Y/n thought, Her frown never leaving her face.

"He's gonna try for the national school? "
"That school has a 0.2 acceptance rate!"
"It's impossible to get into!"

"That's exactly why it's the only place worthy of me" Bakugou starts.

Y/n places her head on the desk and closes her eyes. 'I hate this school.'

Bakugou jumps onto his desk. "I aced all of the mock tests. I'm the only one from the school other than emotionless over there who stands a chance getting in" he grins and points to himself as he slightly glances towards the h/c girl, who has her arms over her head seemingly asleep.

"I'll end up more popular than all Might himself, AND BE THE RICHEST HERO OF ALL TIME. PEOPLE ALL ACROSS THE WORLD WILL KNOW WHO I AM. AND IT ALL STARTS WILL UA HIGH!-" Bakugou screams until being interrupted.

"Oh yeah Midoriya, don't you want to go to UA too?" The teacher states.

'Oh for fucksake. Why did you have to announce that. This teacher sucks.'

Bakugou freezes. The poor broccoli head trembles already knowing what's about to come. Midoriya looks up in fright, as the whole class starts to laugh at him.

"MIDORIYA? YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?"
"THERES NO WAY YOUR GETTING INTO THE HERO COURSE WITHOUT A QUIRK!"

"Wah- actually they got rid of that rule! I can be the first one-" Midoriya declares. Not until Bakugou explodes his table. The poor boy gets thrown on the floor.

Y/n glances up, she looks towards Bakugou. She is embarrassed to even be in a 10 foot radius of this guy.

"Listen up Deku," Midoriya looks up at Bakugou."You're even worse than these rejects, you're a quirkless wannabe. You really think they'd let someone like you in, when they could have me?"

"Huh? No wait you've got it all wrong. Really! I'm not trying to compete against you!-" The greenhead backs away from the explosion user until he hits a wall. " You've gotta believe me! I've wanted to be a hero since I was little. I may not have a quirk, but I can still try my hardest can't I?" Midoriya shyly admits.

"You'd never be able to hang with the best of the best! You'd die in the exams!" The blonde haired boy begins "Defenceless Izuku, This schools already crappy, you really wanna embarrass it more by failing so har-" some of the class begin to laugh before the spiky haired male was interrupted.

"Shut the hell up Bakugou, And sit down. You're voice is pissing me off." Y/n said no emotion heard in her voice. She's seen enough. "And I don't know why you guys are laughing. You're quirks are beyond embarrassing. I'd rather be quirkless than look like some of you." Her unexpressive eyes glances around the room. The class is silent as they take in her words.

"HAH? WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME? EMOTIONLESS? YOU WANNA SAY THAT TO MY FACE?!" The sandy blonde boy yells out as he makes his way over to her desk.

"I literally just did."

Midoriya looks up at her, feeling a sense of security as she defended him. A soft smile rests on his face. He really did admire her.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵