3. How Lovely

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

Third Person Pov:

'I made a decision that day, no matter what anyone else thinks, I have to believe in myself. Just like L/n does. And I'll keep smiling just like him!' Midoriya encourages himself.

"HA HA HA HA!'
Green slime forms from behind the green head.

"HA HA HAA HA-" Midoriya stops as he hears noises behind him.

"Huh?" He utters as his eyes widen.

"A-A VILLAIN?!" The boy says as slime grows larger and larger. Towering over the middle schooler.

"You'll make a perfect skin suit for me to hide in kid" The villain stated as the verdant eye boy shakes as this is the first time he's experienced a villain attack. Yeah, he may watch from the side lines, but that's the closest he's ever gotten. Now he's face to face to a green sewage looking creature and he struggles on what to do.

"Uh-AAAH" The poor boy tries to flee but he's efforts were futile as the villain pounces onto him.

The villain puts his slime- ew- Into Midoriya's mouth and nose, suffocating the boy.

"Don't worry I'm just taking over your body, it'll be easier for the both of us if you don't fight back, It'll only hurt for a minute. You'll feel better soon." The villain chucked and continued to make Midoriya into a suit.

Midoriya's eyes are now filled with tears, as he tries for fight back. He tries to grab into the villain but he's hands just seep through.

'I..can...breathe..'

"Grab all you want, my body is made of fluid. Thanks for your help you're a real hero to me kid.
I didn't know HE was in the city. I gotta get out of here fast before he tracks me down." The villain voiced.

'My...body...getting...weak.'

'I think I'm dying.'

'No, wait this can't be the end.'

'Somebody...'

'...Help...'

So many words enter through the boys head.

He was about to loose all hope until...

The sewage lid gets flung open.
A buff man exits from inside.

"Have no fear your safe....

Now that I am here that is."

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

Y/n's pov a few minutes later:

'I hate that school. I just need some peace and quiet..' She sighs to herself.