8. Class Representative

(Third person perspective)

"Hey, You! can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?" Asked a random reporter.

"UM, UM! IM SORRY-I HAVE TO GO TO THE-UM- NURSE'S OFFICE! YEAH- UM RIGHT AWAY!" Replied a very nervous Midoriya.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Are you one of All Mights Students? Tell us what's the symbol of peace like in person?" The same reporter questioned.

"Um-what's he like? Well...uh..he's super muscle-y yeah!" Uraraka replied as she nervously looked around.
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

"How is he fairing as a teacher? What are you learning?" A reporter asked Iida.

"His leadership and wisdom remind me on a daily basis that i attend the world most prestigious educational institution. Of course, he is the personification of honour and integrity that one would expect but he's also not afraid to show his students a more humorous side. It's truly a unique opportunity to be under the direct tutelage of the pro we all admire." Iida rambled with a straight face as the reporters seem to stare at him with a bored and disinterested look.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

As Isamu and Y/n both walked in sync to the building of UA, they noticed a crowd of reporters that seem to be interrogating the students.

"Um-what the hell is this?" Y/n asked Isamu as she glanced at him.

"Hmm, I don't know..."

He grabbed her wrist and casually strutted past them.

"EXCUSE ME KIDS! Are you in All Might's class?" Inquired the same reporter.

"Yes we are. But we have a class to get to, so bye-bye!" Isamu said, a casual smile resting on his face.

He continued to pull her all the way to their classroom.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

"EXCUSE ME KID! Are you in the class that All Might teaches?-Oh- Hold on- Aren't you that sludge villain kid?" The reporter questioned as she stared at Bakugou.

"Walk away." He blandly replied, a vein popping on his forehead.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Please sir can you get All Might for us? Also you look like a mess, what's your deal?" The reporter lady begged a look of desperation on her face.

Aizawa glanced at her, a look of boredom and tiredness in his features.