5. The First Day part 1

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

Y/n was over at Izuku's house when he called her and told her that he was too afraid to open his UA letter. Y/n had gotten her letter already. She had 73 villain points and 42 rescue points leaving her with a score of 115 points. She was first place in the exam so she was feeling pretty happy. So here she was in izuku's room, staring at the white UA envelope for the passed 10 minutes.

"Izuku, what are we watching the envelope for? Did you think a genie will come out of it and tell you your score? Just open the envelope Izu." She says as she glances at the green haired mess.

"B-but I'm scared. What if I didn't make it." He says as he stares into Y/n's eyes.

"You'll never know until you open it."

"Ok..."

Izuku tears the envelope open. And a disk falls onto his desk. It projects a video of all might.

"BOOYAH! I AM HERE AS A PROJECTOR!"

"AAAHH! WAIT ALL MIGHT?! But this is from UA isn't it?"

"I know it's been a while, but with great power comes a great amount of paper work. My apologies young man. The truth is I didn't come to the city just to fight villains. You're looking at the newest UA faculty member."

"You're seriously going to be working at UA?"

'Boy he can't hear you.. whatever'

"Hmm. Huh? Yes? Whats the matter? Oh sorry I'll wrap it up. But I have to show him something first. Wait I have to do how many of these things? *LONG SIGH. Right. SO! MOVING ON! Even thought you passed the written test, you got 0 combat points in the practice exam. I'm sorry."

"I know that...of course i know..it's all I've thought about...I'm a failure.." Izuku says he's thoughts out loud as Y/n walks up to him and ruffles his hair then points at the projection.

"Fortunately, there were other factors. "

Izuku looks up with a look of hope.

"But before we get to that I have another surprise. Here! Look a short clip for your viewing pleasure."

It was video a Ochako talking to present mic.

"It's that nice girl..."

"She showed up after the exam to talk about you young man."

"Huh"

"What did she have to say? You'll have to stay turned to find out."

In the video

"You know that boy with the messy hair and all the freckles. It's hard to describe his face. He's kinda plain looking, uhhh, Doesn't really stand out or anything. I was wondering would it be possible to give some of the point I earned in the exam. I heard him say something about wanting to just get 1 point in. That just seems crazy. How can someone that took down that huge villain all by themselves not have any points in the end...he would have had a better score if he hadn't stop to help me. HE SAVED ME. I HAVE TO MAKE IT UP TO HIM! PLEASE SIR CANT YOU JUST. GIVE HIM MY POINTS."