2. Midoriya and Bakugou

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Hey uh.. L/n?" The bushy haired male states.
Class had already ended, most of the class had already left and Y/n just wanted to get home, train and sleep.

She hummed in response. "I'd like to thank you. For defending me back there. You're really kind for doing that." He says with a bashful smile.

"It's nothing, you didn't deserve that. I only said what needed to be said. That class is full of jerks who need to be put in their place. Dumbasses." Her eyebrows furrowed slightly as she recalled the events that occurred that day.

"Still, it was really nice of you. So thank you. Oh!" Midoriya pulls out his notebook " I wanted to show you something !" Midoriya flips through the pages until he stops and shows Y/n one page in his book

Y/n's e/c eyes focus on the writing on the pages. "I want to add you to the list of hero's that I admire since you're really strong and brave and kind but most people thinks it odd that I seem to take notes of peoples quirks-" the green haired begins to ramble

Y/n looks at the book and sticks a finger into his forehead. "You're muttering to yourself again, Midoriya."

"Oh, I'm sorry!" He quickly states.

"It's fine, and I don't mind at all. Do what you want-" The h/c haired girl says only for a hand that snatched Midoriya's note book to take her attention.

"I don't know what you think you're doing Deku. But we're not done." Bakugou cuts in with a distasteful tone.

"Whatcha got? His diary?" One of Bakugou's goons questions.

'No. And like I said before, who has those nowadays?'

Bakugou lifts up the book and shows them.
"Huh? Don't tell me your taking notes on how to be a hero?" The guy responds.

"That's so pathetic!" The other goon says.

"He's delusional" The brown haired male adds.

"You'll find out what's pathetic when I shove my foot up your as-"

"Haha, really funny guys. Now give it back." The green haired male responds.

Y/n uses her energy to swiftly swap Midoriya's notebook for one that was lying on the table whilst the 4 boys were arguing. She put Midoriya's notebook behind her.

'Ha, they didn't notice. Such idiots.' Y/n thinks.

Bakugou uses his quirk to explode the book in his hand.

"WAAAAA! That's so mean..." Midoriya wails.

Bakugou throws the torn book at the window.

"Most first string heroes show potential early on. People look at them, and just know their destine for greatness. When I the only student from this garbage junior high to get into UA, people will start talking about me like that. They'll realise I'm legit. The next big thing. That's not ego talking, I just know I'm good." The blonde haired freak speaks.

'Egooo.' His brown haired goon thinks.

Midoriya is shaking as Bakugou reaches out and places a hand on his shoulder. Smoke rises from his palms and it spells the word NERD.

"Here's a little word of advise nerd." Bakugou grins evilly.

'You look so dumb right now.' Y/n thinks, she cringes at this whole interaction.

"Don't even think of applying, or else." The spiky haired male continues.

"Or else what?" Y/n mocks, she really hates that she let this go on.

Bakugou glances toward her.
"Stay out of this emotionless. This is between me and the nerd." He responds, as he glare's at her form.

"No. I've let your bulling go on for way too long. Aren't you like 14 years old? This is really immature for your age." She answers, eyes hardening ever so slightly.

"Tch. Whatever." Bakugou turns about and leaves, his goons, thing 1 and thing 2, follow behind him.

"That's just sad."
"I thought you at least had some fight in you."
"He finally gets it, he'll never be a hero. Better to find out now instead later, I guess"

Bakugou stops.
"You know if you really wanna be a hero that badly there might be another way. Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building-" Bakugou gets interrupted by a fist meeting his jaw.

"Did you tell Midoriya to kill himself? That's low, even for you Bakugou." Y/n glares down at the said boy as he clutches his pulsating jaw.

"What the hell, emotionless. What was that for?" Bakugou says.

"I don't know? What was that for?" She retorted back.

"What the fuck ever. I'm leaving." The blonde says angrily as thing 1 and thing 2 follow behind him.

Midoriya lets out a sigh. A smile reappearing on his face. He is really grateful for Y/n. She may not talk much but she really seems to help him when no one will. When the whole world turns its back on him, she never seems too. She is like his beacon of hope.

"Thank you again l/n-" Midoriya starts only for a book to be shoved into him hands.

Y/n nods at him and walks out the door.

He glances down at his hands and sees his hero analysis notebook in perfectly good shape. He looks back up at the door and a large smile creeps its way onto his face. She really was a mystery.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵