Awaken

<<{🌙}>>

<<{🌙}>>

QOTD: ARE YOU TALLER THAN ANY OF THE STRAYKIDZ MEMBERS?

ME: ALMOST BUT NO, I'M 165CM 😂, WBY?

Leah POV

I never knew I could ever get sick of ice cream until today. I mean... it was ice cream, how can someone get sick of it right?

Well I did.

Cheng had fed me ice cream until I grew sick of it. Even the word wants to make me puke.

"Are you OK Leah?" He asks from beside me. Staring at me in amusement. I shoot him a glare, a burp escaping my mouth.

"Ugh, why did you buy me all that icecream" I whine, slumping more into the seat.

"Because you wanted it? I was just doing what you wanted"

"You know very well that I make the worst decisions" I pause, patting my now prominent tummy, "like dating you for example" I grumble the last part and he looks at me offended.

I glance at him shrugging, "am I wrong?".

He doesn't say anything, sighing heavily as he pushed his hair back. I snort, looking out the window.

"Where are you taking me now?" I ask, staring at the cars pass by.

"Where do you want to go?" He asks.

"Take me home" I state, looking back at him.

He frowns, "oh come on. I wanted us to hang out more".

"Well, that's a you problem. Take me home. Right now " I say with a fake smile. He seems disappointed as he stared ahead, ruffling his hair as he gritted his teeth.

"Please Leah? I was going to take you out shopping first before I take you home" I roll my eyes.

"Don't need it. Take me home"

"Oh come you. Yes you do. You always wear nothing but overalls. Your shoes are worn out and your bag looks old too" I look at him annoyingly, absolutely offended.

"How.... dare you"

"Well... am I wrong?!"

"You're not wrong but-"

"Then let me take you shopping. Please" before I can protest further, he asks the driver to take us to the nearest mall. And I know his decision was already made. I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose. This bitch.

When we arrive at the mall, I refuse to get out of his car. Sitting in my spot as if my butt was glued to the seat. Cheng tries his best to convince me to come out but I don't. Because I don't want to. And he can't make me.